“Fabulous dinner at Crisadas”
Review of Crisadas Riverview Cafe - CLOSED

Crisadas Riverview Cafe
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 19, 2014

We took out-of-town visitors to Crisada's for dinner and we all enjoyed it very much. Food was excellent, service was great and they went out of their way to look after us.

There are newer reviews for Crisadas Riverview Cafe

Reviewed May 19, 2014

the day that we were there the food was very bland and boring .we would not recommend it to anyone and shall not return

Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

I recently had breakfast here with a friend. When the waiter asked us for our drinks and I orded an espresso he looked at me confusingly and said it's all espresso, so I then proceeded to ask him for a short black and I had to explain to him that it was a shot of coffee, when I received my coffee it was a mug half filled with black coffee.
The food wasn't great and the bloke there must have been the owner who was also the waiter was just plain old unfriendly.

Reviewed April 12, 2014

Me my friend and our children went to this cafe for breakfast on a Sunday. It wasn't overly busy but it took about 10 minutes for us to be seated, once we were seated the older male waiter was rude, unhelpful and just made the you feel uncomfortable being there. The place was dirty a lot of flies and there was a bird flying around the restaurant. The meals were basic at best our plates were rudely chucked down on our table without so much as an acknowledgment let alone a smile. The only thing I can say that was good about the restaurant was that the service was quiet quick so we were able to get out of there as quickly as possible! Avoid at all costs Morpeth has many good cafe to eat this one is one to avoid!

Reviewed March 11, 2014

Food was very ordinary, service was even worse! Don't know whether they have a chef, or the owner does the cooking, but it was way below standard!