See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 31, 2014

I booked a cabin for two nights for my partner's birthday weekend and I am so glad I chose Cottages on Lovedale. It was peaceful and quiet, and so very relaxing. We loved having the wood provided for us to be able to lit a fire and keep warm.

I booked and paid for one-bedroom which means the remaining two rooms and additional bathroom in the cottage were locked. We still had access to the rest of the cottage and it really felt like we were at home.

Everything we incredibly clean and well presented. The modern appliances were great. The bathroom, with double headed shower, was perfect. Not to mention the spa bath!

We loved going for a walk in the paddock around the property and enjoyed sipping wine on the balcony out the front.

The location is fantastic! With the new Hunter Expressway, it was so quick to get back to Sydney on Sunday afternoon. The Lovedale wineries were all so close, and Pokolbin is just around the corner.

We would recommend Leaves and Fishes for dinner - literally just up the road!

This would be the perfect place to bring the entire family and extended family because there are THREE three-bedroom cottages and you could potentially rent them all for the weekend!

We will be back!

Date of stay: August 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Katrina J
Reviewed April 19, 2014

We booked two cottages as I was getting married that weekend. The cottages were spacious and comfortable with pretty surrounds. It was a nice and quiet location. The kitchen was spacious with plenty of breakfast food provided in the fridge. It was the perfect place for me and my bridesmaids to get ready for the wedding, the cottage looked beautiful in all the photos and provided a perfect backdrop for all the pre-wedding shots. We had our makeup done out on the verandah and it was so peaceful looking out to the countryside.

Would definitely consider staying here again!

Date of stay: March 2014