We spent 3 nights here prior heading to Sydney. Check in was quick and easy but had to move room due to the key lock not working. No problem all was dealt with very quickly.
A lovely place to relxa and unwind with plenty of winearies to visit. Lots of activities going on, lovely swimming pool but although heated was still cold.
At the time of our visit it was school half term and there was a large conference which caused mayhem in the morning for breakfast. We were told to best visit after 9am after the conference people which was a bit annoying as we wanted to get out a bit early but found it quite annoying having to wait for a table. Breakfast was great, although like I said too many children for me. We did have an evening meal and that was nice.
The bars closed quite early about 11ish except on one occassion when the large conference group came into the bar about 11 the bar remained open. To me it seemed that they had preferential treatment.
Staff were very helpful and we did have a good time. The rooms were large, clean and had everything that is required.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by picturesque vineyards and golf course greens and framed by the rugged Brokenback Ranges, Crowne Plaza Hunter Valley epitomises the best in award winning hospitality and deluxe accommodation. Just two hours drive north of Sydney and ideally located on Wine Country Drive, the hotel offers easy access to wineries and attractions and is the perfect place for a carefree break or stimulating meeting. Crowne Plaza Hunter Valley offers deluxe king or twin rooms, spa suites and two and three bedroom self-contained villas, allowing plenty of room for you to relax. To complement your stay, why not enjoy our extensive range of on-site facilities? Rejuvenate your body at our Tea Tree Spa, reward your palate at one of our restaurants or bars, enjoy a round of golf on the 18 hole golf course, or relax in the 25 metre outdoor heated pool. You can enjoy the full range of our on-site facilities while the kids are entertained by a selection of supervised kid-friendly activities in the on-site Water Dragons Club. Crowne Plaza Hunter Valley's premier location and dedication to outstanding personal service has secured its reputation as the hotel of choice in the Hunter Region. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, IHG, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Crowne Plaza Hunter Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Hunter Valley Hotel Lovedale
- Crowne Plaza Lovedale
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Lovedale
- Crowne Plaza Hunter Valley Greater Newcastle/Lovedale