“Wedding proposal on b'day 23rd September 2013”
Review of Beyond Ballooning

Ranked #1 of 20 things to do in Lovedale
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer daily hot air balloon rides over the beautiful Hunter Valley whilst providing a superior level of service in order to provide you with the experience of a lifetime.Beyond Ballooning caters for small groups to ensure that every passenger gets the most out of the experience. We offer more space per passenger than any other operator to ensure a comfortable and enjoyable flight.
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Amazing experience in my b'day and a wedding proposal.. What could be better than this ?? My boyfriend and I went to Hunter Valley for my b'day celebrations and on 23rd September my boyfriend woke me up around 4am and asked me to get ready.. When I asked him where, he told me it was a surprise... It was freezing outside and I was wearing shorts.. Thank god he had packed an extra jumper for me.. We reached crown plaza and I saw beyond ballooning and then I knew what the surprise was.. Everyone were surprised to see me in those clothes, no wonder Beyond ballooning team were full of fun and they were so nice that one of the pilot lend me his jacket.. Friendly environment.. The pilot clearly explained every safety precautions and we all had fun inflating the ballon and watching the wineries and views ...Once we got at the top, we got to see the sun rising ( amazing ) and that is when my boyfriend took the ring out and proposed me and off course it was yes from my side.. The moments that we couldnot capture, beyond ballooning did it on our behalf and when i looked at the video later, tears rolled out of my eyes.. Thanks beyond ballooning for capturing all those precious moments.. Apart from all those, once we landed on the ground we were treated so especially for the buffet breakfast in Crown Plaza.. Though we were only two of us but beyond ballooning and the team made us feel so much better as if we were celebrating with our friends and families .. Beyond ballooning gave us a new beginning.. Everything you guys did is greatly appreciated and we will definitely be flying with beyond ballooning on this date every year.. Thank you so much !!!

1300HOTAIR, Manager at Beyond Ballooning, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2013

Congratulations to the both of you. I'm sure you were very surprised about the whole mornings events but we're sure it was all worth it. We are happy that your both enjoyed the experience so much, Beyond Ballooning strives to be the industry leader in safety and operating only first class equipment ensuring you have nothing to worry bout except having fun. I'm sure the free photo package complimented the morning and captured the moment which we're sure you will talk about years to come. The Crowne Plaza breakfast is very delicious and a good wind down with other passengers after an enjoyable morning. We look forward to seeing you next year for another fun morning floating across the Hunter Valley.
Regards, Nathan
Beyond Ballooning

Write a ReviewReviews (1,161)

Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

Awesome team, and great flight! First timers and loved the experience, was for a birthday present that my wife bought for me. Would recommend these friendly blokes!

Thanks for you review Mal & Amy. We loved having you on board and showing you the beautiful Hunter Valley in the best way possible. We would love to see you guys back again soon.
Regards Nathan

Reviewed October 14, 2013

My family found the team at Beyond Ballooning very professional, friendly and helpful. I would have no hesitation in recommending them for a ballooning experience whilst in the Hunter Valley.

1300HOTAIR, Manager at Beyond Ballooning, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2013

Hi Nicole,

Thank you for your kind comments. We strive to be the most professional and safe balloon operator in the Hunter Valley with the help of our experienced crew and enthusiastic passengers. Thank you for choosing to fly with us and we look forward to having you back on board again soon.

Reviewed October 12, 2013

My partner and i have never been on a hotair balloon before so i surprised my partner to a VIP hotair balloon adventure to celebrate our 5 year anniversary together! Nathan our pilot was amazing and made us feel very safe and secure. Along with Steve and the rest of the team, everything was perfect! Nathan took amazing photos for us and also gave us a dvd of all the photos from the day at the end. The breakfast at the Crowne Plaza was a really good way to end the beautiful morning adventures also. The whole team were so nice and polite and professional and the whole experience was amazing and we are very happy we chose Beyond Ballooning to fly with!!

Hi Kim,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are glad that you enjoyed the VIP experience so much, its definitely the best way to make that morning special. Beyond Ballooning are proud to have the latest equipment and experienced local pilots ensuring you have a safe and fun morning. The free photos and breakfast at Crowne Plaza complete the whole experience and allow you to show others how much fun you had while staying in the Hunter Valley.

Once again thank you fly choosing to fly with a local company, we look forward to having you on board again soon.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

Based on a rave review from my son and his girlfriend I booked a flight with this company.
Both myself and my wife had the experience of a lifetime with pilot Steve and his son Nathan.
A father and son team that makes you feel relaxed and comfortable as this was our first time in a balloon.
Combined with great photos and memories taken by Steve and Nathan and a brilliant dvd at the end of our flight plus a great breakfast at the Crown Plaza what more could you ask.
Compared to other ballooning experiences I observed during that day these guys leave the opposition for dead.
It was the icing on the cake for our anniversary.
Pass the word, if you want a personalized,comfortable and professional flight, go with these guys.
Paul & Liz Cullen.
Happy Ballooners

1300HOTAIR, Manager at Beyond Ballooning, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2013

Thank you Paul & Liz for your great review. Congratulations on you Wedding Anniversary from all the team here at Beyond Ballooning. We are glad that you enjoyed all the free photos and videos from the flight, what a great way to show others the fun of ballooning.

Beyond Ballooning strive to be the market leader by providing the whole experience rather than just a balloon ride. The small groups make the experience that much more personal and our passion for ballooning and your enjoyment makes for the best value experience in the Hunter Valley.

Thanks again for your comments and we look forward to flying with you again in the future.

Regards,