“Good food but a little overpriced ”
Review of Redsalt Restaurant

Redsalt Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 15 Restaurants in Lovedale
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 6, 2017 via mobile

Dined here for dinner last night and ordered oysters and scallops for entree and will say that they both excellent. I ordered the 400g rib eye ($45) for main and my wife ordered the chicken supreme, I found the quality of the steak was really good but by the time you order the steak and sides (chips and green vegetables) your looking at additional $14 which brings the price up to near $60. I myself have no problem paying that amount for meal but when I do I expect the service to be reflective of the price if it isn't, I feel like I'm getting ripped off!The waitress we had was friendly and trying here best, however the restaurant seemed to be understaffed, most of the floor staff seemed frazzled and run off their feet, which also isn't reflective of fine dining. I can expect that if I'm paying $20 bucks for a pizza or burger downstairs in the brewery but like most people if you choose the fine dining option you expect a certain level of service which this place is lacking. I'm not sure weather we dined here on a bad night however the service we received or lack of, lets the food down which is a shame as food was really good.

Reviewed August 1, 2017

I dined at Resalt Restaurant as part of my stay at Crowne Resort for a business conference. For conference purposes it provides an adequate alternative.

Reviewed July 29, 2017 via mobile

We ate here because we had an entertainment book voucher and were very impressed with the menu.
Delicious

Reviewed July 13, 2017 via mobile

We love having breakfast at Redsalt Restaurant.

We ensure we have that included in our room bookings!

The staff always provides service with a big warm smile!

Personal favourites are the omelette and fresh juice bars!

Kids love the selection of pancakes, bacon, croissants and so much more!

Reviewed July 5, 2017

I recently dined with my family. Four of us in all.
Food was faultless on all meals.
It did seem apparent that they were run off their feet and light on staff for both bar and wait staff, so this did impact the experience. I would not recommend as a venue for romantic dinner for two or anniversary meal, I think more of a family restaurant as a huge number of children and toddlers at dinner due to ease of proximity with attached resort.