The motel was cute, the rooms were clean, and it was a true Mexican style motel. The courtyard was adorable, and our tour group took advantage of sitting our there and having a good time. The food was not good. We did have good cauliflower soup, then fried fish that was not good. The guy in our group that is a self professed "eater of anything" and the one to take the left overs wouldn't eat it. The side dish was boiled cabbage and potatoes. The breakfast (also included like the dinner) was scrambled eggs, a tomato slice, and toast. Not bad, just ordinary. The wait staff was inexperienced and rude. Our tour guide complained about it afterwards, it wasn't just me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since 1979, Margarita´s has been synonymy of quality and style, keeping it's high standards through the years and competition, so if you're looking for a place to rest but also to feel surrounded by the colorfully and warmness of our country in your own room we´re the best choice. Also in terms of rates we've the best in town and of course our tradition: dinner & breakfast included. Hopefully seeing you soon Margarita's... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your Margarita's Plaza Mexicana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Margarita`s Plaza Mexicana Hotel Creel
- Margaritas Plaza Mexicana Creel