Excellent spot. Stayed at the other Margarita's in Creel 10 years ago, and enjoyed it. Stayed here this time with a few friends in a few rooms. Experienced and reported: clean, small, rooms around a colorful courtyard. Gas heaters in every room, bathrooms clean, hot water (usually). You're served a "comida corrida" style breakfast- and dinner-of-the-day included. Beer and sodas available during dinner. Friendly front desk, good location.
Please note: this is a completely different part of Chihuahua (Mexico's largest state) than north, including Ciudad Juarez/El Paso. So get to Creel via the Copper Canyon Railway from El Fuerte. The train ride is incredible, the canyon is awesome, and the natural area just outside of tiny Creel (still populated) is beautiful and interesting. (Easy) day trip to Divisadero and go zip-lining and bridging into the canyon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since 1979, Margarita´s has been synonymy of quality and style, keeping it's high standards through the years and competition, so if you're looking for a place to rest but also to feel surrounded by the colorfully and warmness of our country in your own room we´re the best choice. Also in terms of rates we've the best in town and of course our tradition: dinner & breakfast included. Hopefully seeing you soon Margarita's... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Margarita's Plaza Mexicana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Margarita`s Plaza Mexicana Hotel Creel
- Margaritas Plaza Mexicana Creel