“Cinnamon buns to die for!”
Review of Muddy Beach

Muddy Beach
Ranked #1 of 36 Restaurants in Penryn
Reviewed January 9, 2018 via mobile

Lovely coffee shop with friendly staff. Have enjoyed a couple of visits here , both in poor weather sadly so unable to enjoy the full effect of sitting outside and enjoying the mud / estuary. Mellow coffee and tasty homemade treats , I particularly recommend the aforementioned cinnamon buns.

Reviewed January 8, 2018 via mobile

On a freezing cold Saturday evening we arrived to the warmest of welcomes , led by the fabulous owner Christian, a menu of such gorgeous food and a stunning choice of wine.
We had such a wonderful evening and what is so amazing about Muddy Beach is whether you go for breakfast, coffee, lunch or dinner the welcome and the drinks and food are always perfect .
We are so lucky to live so close and it will continue to be our favourite place to go in 2018

Reviewed January 4, 2018

Really great atmosphere, lovely staff and some of the best coffee and cakes ever! The cinnamon buns (from De Bara Bakery) are the best with the almond croissants a close second. Everything about this place is great!

Reviewed December 31, 2017

10 of us booked for breakfast in between the Christmas and the New Year period - and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. The service was friendly and efficient, the coffee particularly good, the restaurant was very clean and nicely decorated - and my vegan breakfast was very tasty (although I'm not a vegan I thought I'd try it). There was nothing to fault - although I may have been tempted to have a croissant too if they had been covered - I don't like uncovered pastries!

Reviewed November 25, 2017

Six if us decided we needed tea and cake and had heard about this place. I had an almond croissant and hot chocolate and both were delicious. The service was efficient and friendly and the cafe was a great place to sit and natter while eating cake!