“Great wet day fun for younger children”

Raze the Roof Indoor Play & Laser Tag
Ranked #3 of 15 things to do in Penryn
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Raze the Roof Indoor Activities in Cornwall. Soft Play, Laser Tag and Many More Activities at Their Best. Here is something for the whole family. Our indoor play area in Cornwall offers soft play for children, laser tag and other kids activities perfect for birthday parties or just for fun days out.The adults can enjoy a refreshing cup of coffee and their favourite magazines in our comfortable cafe with our fantastic fresh food and drink menu for the whole family complete with complementary Wi-Fi.
Cornwall
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Great wet day fun for younger children”
Reviewed March 27, 2012

Super indoor play for preschool and primary age children. Good party venue too!!

1 Thank Mum-of-Charlie

Redruth, United Kingdom
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“IDEAL Breathing Space for harassed parents/carers”
Reviewed March 8, 2012

Super LARGE adventure/ soft play areas....with different zones for different ages of children.

friendly and helpful staff.

2 Thank clive l
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Perfect party”
Reviewed February 24, 2012

My daughter had her 5th birthday party at raze the roof. I was extremely impressed with the efficiency and good humour of the staff. Nothing was too much trouble. The cold buffet was very good; standard party fare, sandwiches crisps but also delicious fruit, cocktail sausages and sausage rolls. After a lot of running around an ice lolly was a perfect treat. I would definitely recommend it.

2 Thank Kevinsm60
St Austell, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Raze the roof was well worth the drive from St Austell”
Reviewed December 3, 2011

I couldn’t believe we were driving all that way when there was already a kids play centre in St Austell, but my son had been their to a birthday party some time ago and asks us every weekend if we can go. The thought of spending the day with a load of screaming kids really wasn’t my husbands cup of tea but we couldn’t put our son off any longer. Firstly we were surprised how much cheaper the entrance was then our local play centre, that earned its first tick, secondly we could actually go into the play frame as well, usually a no go for adults, I wasn’t bothered but I couldn’t get my husband off, my son loved the fact that his dad could go down the slide with him, (who enjoyed it more?) the place was really clean and the girl that took our money at the reception desk gave us some info about the different events the centre run. The monthly adult night caught my husbands eye, and after further info realised he could book his works evening do their, this xmas. It sounds amazing what they offer, so looks like we are back at the end of the month without the kids. We don’t usually buy lunch at these type of places because they are renowned for their bad food. However, we could get healthier options. So mike and I both had the chicken salad wraps and a free meal for our son. The food was great and so is the coffee. As they have a bar mike had a beer. They provided good quality magazines for the customers which was great. After lunch we stayed for another hour. By now it was very busy and we could see that the staff were rushed off their feet. Why are some customers moaners the women on the table next to us complained constantly about waiting 10 minutes for her food and even asked if they could stop the children running round. But they girl dealing with a very awkward customer remained calm and polite. We thanked the girl at reception when we left, and told her how impressed we were, my husband has since booked the works do. He couldn’t even get the date for his party he wanted because they have a lot of adult parties in dec. My son got his day out and loved it. My husband got his works do. And I am trying to get my sister to book her Hen party there in may. So well done raze the roof and all the staff. We’ll be back.

Visited November 2011
4 Thank T A
Truro, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“£1 toddler sessions at Raze the Roof”
Reviewed October 13, 2011

We have now been attending toddlers sessions at Raze the Roof for the past week and I have to say what a great value service they provide for local families. Me and the boy travel from Truro for this on the train which costs less than petrol.

If any Truronians are reading this the play centre is a really big with drop slides for the big kids but has its own toddler area separate from this with little tyks toy car track, slide and ball pool with lots of carpeted floor space as well.

They also run different activities each day which are included in the £1 entrance fee and its up to you if you want to take part. Remember you have to be in by 9.30am to get the £1 offer.

Visited October 2011