“Lovely food”

Victoria Inn
Ranked #5 of 21 Restaurants in Borth
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Victoria Inn is open from 11am daily and closes from 12 midnight onwards. We serve meals from 12 noon til 14:30 and from 18:00 to 21:00 daily.
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Popped in for a meal while staying in Borth for the weekend. Food lovely and service very friendly, very reasonably priced too!

Reviewed September 9, 2013

Lovely refurbishment and excellent young friendly staff who took the trouble to show me round.friendly atmosphere and loved the new sun terrace overlooking the beach.
Only disappointment they were closed on the tuesday evening for food when we returned for another meal as they were having a staff meal.A good idea to get the staff together but wished they had chosen another night .

Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

Food, drink, service was excellent....
View off the terrace onto the beach and looking at the sea is beautiful.
Thank you for such an enjoyable weekend break. :-) xx

Reviewed September 5, 2013

Venue has great atmosphere, especially sunset sea view on terrace. Great food and good selection. Difficult to get table as can be busy but well worth a visit. Would recommend.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

We visit Borth regularly and this is my favourite pub since the refit. The Victoria Inn's only problem is that it can get too busy, so I only go when Borth is quiet. There is a grill on the back with plenty of seating over looking the beach and a cosy bar inside downstairs where I would eat. There is a pool table and large terrace upstairs. The last time I ate at the grill since last year was not good so I would order off the inside menu board as that was lovely. We had fish and chips and a plate of nachos, which I have to say were the best nachos I've ever had! I will give the grill another try though as perhaps I just was unlucky last time, as last year it was delicious!

I think it's a little gem, but would just avoid it when it's packed. it's nice to have a pub in Borth at last which is well kept and serves any drink I could imagine!