Visited April 2014.
- You mainly have the island all to yourself. There are very few visitors, to think that we came here 2nd week of April.
- The beach is comparable to Puerto Galera. Quality of the sand is pebbly/grainy, not the same as the powdery white sand of Boracay.
- Long stretch of the white sand beach (about 1km all the way to the other side of the resort from where we stayed).
- Highlight of our stay was going to the Palad Sandbar. It is a 500m-1km stretch of pure white sand in the middle of the sea. We asked our resort boatman to take us here twice during our stay (for a minimal fee).
- Like El Nido, they do not have electricity in the morning. Only from 5PM onwards.
- For me, an overnight stay is enough. There are limited things to do. We got tired of frolicking in the beach after a full day, although there are jetskis, an ATV, a banana boat, a kayak and, a pool in our resort.
- The beach has seaweed / sea grass at 4 feet deep when we visited.
All things considered, we had a fun and enjoyable stay. Definitely worth coming back next year.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.