See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 1, 2017

Popped into this place without any recommendation (only based on the sunny terrace and available table), and guess what.... the hotel restaurant was an amazing choice!!! Unexpected super surprise! Very tasty! Visited Podebrady before and while we cant really complain, this time we found our place to visit again and for sure to eat there! Would highly recommend!

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 27, 2016

I spent a beautiful relax-weekend in this hotel as a guest with "make it hot" package. The hot massage by native Cambodian was excellent for me and for my wife too (which is more important :)). The location is excellent, everything cleaning, outstanding privacy, pleasant service - what could one wish more..

Room Tip: Apartment was perfect!
  • Stayed: November 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 30, 2015 via mobile

Great location close to river and city town. Staff very welcoming and fast in service! I arrived without any pre booking in the city and failed in 3 precious occasions. Here nothing was a problem, receptionist flexibly adjusted the rooms availability and squeeze us in!

Stayed: July 2015, traveled with family
Reviewed January 1, 2014

This is review after plenty visit there. All town is quiet even hotel Golfi is. Professionally managed. Service is always perfect by nice stuff. Morning starting with huge breakfast then you can walk around all this cozy town. Take attic room if possible.

Room Tip: attic rooms
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank aviator111
Reviewed June 28, 2012

The Golfi Hotel is a great value for money hotel. I staff there several times and the staff was always very friendly. The rooms are cozy and clean. I like especially the way the hotel is decorated as it must please every golfer. I suggest trying the Restaurant as every time I had a meal there it was delicious.
I will definitely turn back and suggest to everyone who thinks of going to this beautiful town

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business