All reviews old mill quick getaway dinner wine evening book cuisine tranquility taste noise light surprise
Selected filters
Reviewed June 7, 2017 via mobile

The hotel offers tranquility! An old textiles company refurbished into a nice and cozy hotel.
Nice rooms, friendly staff, and great breakfast! The owner- Marcos is also around to make sure you receive a good service.
Not too fancy, but a simple nice experience. Less is more!

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
Carles B, Propietario at Hotel Moli de la Torre, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2017

Hi,

You confused Carles (Carlos) to Marcos. Do not worry, I don't mind how people know me if they remember who I am! Actually, the reception desk woman told me about that and we had a laugh!
We appreciate very much your comments because they are natural and not requested.
we hope to see you again, if you turn around to Barcelona again sometime.

Kind regards,

Reviewed May 30, 2017 via mobile

It is a very nice hotel located close to Barcelona. Nice rooms and great service. The breakfast is outstanding and typically Catalonia. There is a nice terasse to sit outside to have a nice beer or wine. Very good place

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
Carles B, Propietario at Hotel Moli de la Torre, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2017

Thank you very much! You have described our place and our dedication to our visitors in very few words!

See you again!

Reviewed February 7, 2017 via mobile

It's a great hotel which fitting in the surrounding area between mountains, small villages and a river close to the hotel.

The rooms a big, clean and having a nice bathroom.
The food ist good, Carlos and his team very welcoming.

A perfect place after a working day to relax and for starting into the next day.

Thanks for having me.

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
Carles B, Propietario at Hotel Moli de la Torre, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2017

Thank you very much Tim for such a good and precise review. We will be pleased to see you back soon!
Best wishes,
Carles

Reviewed October 10, 2016

We chose Moli de la Torre after reading all the excellent reviews and were not disappointed! The owner, Carles, his wife and all the staff are full of smiles and are always ready to help and please their guests.
This small hotel (12 double rooms and 1 suite) is spotless and faultless. The rooms are light, quiet, well decorated with very comfortable beds and lovely bathrooms (ours had a brilliant shower).
Carles seems to be able to effortlessly juggle his many tasks, and is also a very competent cook. We had two dinners, which were generous, fresh and delicious. You have to book preferably the evening before. Carles asked what we might like. We told him to surprise us, and he did on both occasions. The breakfasts too were tasty and kept us going for the whole day - no need for lunch!
El Moli is within easy reach of Barcelona, and is surrounded by beautiful mountainous countryside, ideal for walking/cycling/climbing.
Carles took an abandoned textile mill and turned it skillfully into this charming modern hotel, managing at the same time to retain much of the building’s original character. No small feat! Congratulations!

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Carles B, Propietario at Hotel Moli de la Torre, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2016

Such comments are the ones everybody should have everyday to improve their self-confidence enormously. Defintely it helps my team to keep working continously on helping me and making a delightful stay of our guests.
I definetly enjoy my job when people feels satisfied of their experiencies with us and with our sorroundings!
I wish you a very nice long time, and hope to see you back again!
Best regards,

Reviewed August 13, 2016

This is a FANTASTIC Hotel, and Carlos the owner is EXTREMELY welcoming, friendly and helpful. The rooms are of exceptional quality and the WHOLE building has been restored AMAZINGLY. Great wifi, SUPERB local Catalan cuisine and some of the best cycling you could wish for nearby in the hills behind the Hotel. I have only ever stayed here on Business, but I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND spending a couple of nights here if you are on a trip to Barcelona, if not for anything else but to sample the Real Catalan way of life and the SPECTACULAR untouristy scenery in the hill nearby. I shall CERTAINLY be back when not on Business, to take in more of the scenery and hospitality. Thank you Carlos. Surfy Steve F1.

Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Carles B, Propietario at Hotel Moli de la Torre, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2016

I really do not know what to say about....
thanks, thank you very much!
I hope to see you soon, and have more time to dedicate to you. If you came for F1 time, I am sure I could not give you enough of what I can.