When we arrived we were greeted by Ivona, what a pleasant girl and a credit to the hotel. If they have employer of the year she should be considered. She gave us lots of tips for when we were out and about. Using public transport etc. Having said that all the staff were polite and welcoming.
It is extremely clean and our room was massive. One minor dissappoinment was that there was no balcony.
We stayed for 12 nights. The bed was big and comfortable. The bed linen was changed every other day. The girl who cleaned our room was lovely and was rewarded for her efforts.
We found the food to be very good and varied, The maître de kept the waiters and waitresses on their toes and plates were removed as soon as they were finished with.
We have stayed in plusher hotels than this but for an early season get-away it was very good. Maybe later in the season it becomes a bit manic.
We were not too impressed with the entertainment but then again most AI venues are average. If I never see another belly dancer it will be too soon. She seemed to be on every other night. It is easy if you don't like it walk into Budva or Becici.
I would not go back to Montenegro via Dubrovnik as the transfer is horrific but we were told prior to going that it can be 2-3 hours so we were armed with the information.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful bay in the Adriatic Sea welcomes guests staying at the IBEROSTAR Bellevue hotel, in the city of Budva-Becici, Montenegro. Located right on the beach, this 4-star hotel with All-Inclusive accommodations, surrounded by trees and gardens is the top choice for couples or families with children for a holiday in Montenegro. The IBEROSTAR Bellevue hotel has a wide range of activities, sports and gastronomy so that every day is a new experience during your holiday in Budva. The landscape of Budva and Becici beach. A few meters from the water in the bay of Becici beach, surrounded by mountains and colorful view, the IBEROSTAR Bellevue hotel has over 40 000 sq m of garden area where couples and families can enjoy quiet and peaceful walks. Aquatic sports on the beach in Budva. Lovers of aquatic sports have a great opportunity to engage in water skiing and other sports. The hotel has 2 swimming pools for adults and a smaller pool for children. Cuisine and culture of Montenegro. The hotel invites you to experience the culture of the country of Montenegro and therefore the restaurants offer the typical cuisine of the country. The IBEROSTAR Bellevue hotel also organizes national folklore shows where guests can enjoy the music, dance and colour of Montenegro, a unique country. Other services. The hotel offers additional services to its guests, including car rental, safety deposit boxes, laundry service,or fitness room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Iberostar Bellevue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Bellevue Hotel Becici
- Iberostar Hotel Bellevue
- Iberostar Hotel Budva
- Iberostar Bellevue Montenegro/Becici