We stayed at this hotel in early June last year with Saga. We had a great room on the fifth floor which had no balcony but a huge terrace,excellent view of the beach and pools. I have to say that the mixture of Montenegro and Serbian staff with a couple of Russians thrown in was very pleasant, nothing too much trouble. Special praise for Alexandra on reception and Martina of the animation team but top marks to all that we had dealings with. Not everybody spoke or understood English but a smile is international so we generally got sorted satisfactorily . Food was good and a good choice available and self service to drinks .
We thought the country was great, our trips out we're interesting and the natives were friendly If you visit you must go to Kotor that was a real treat.
Unfortunately for us old dogies Budva is a very lively town and the season was starting to get that way, not our scene but great if its yours, plenty of bars , entertainment and music raves up the coast a little way.
We had a very good holiday and will be going back but early or late in the season !!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Did you know that the IBEROSTAR Bellevue takes its name from the French word for ‘beautiful view’? It couldn’t be more apt, because this hotel in Montenegro is located where the lush Balkan mountains meet the Adriatic sea. Blue and green tones combine in a single place. Open your eyes and look around: Your home away from home. Surrender to nature in one of the 566 rooms. They’re equipped with everything you could need to escape the daily hustle and bustle, whether you’re travelling in a group or with your family. Land and water. You can swim at Becici beach, splash about in the pools at this hotel with children’s activities, or go for a full-on climbing session in the mountains. All of this on the same day. There’s no need to choose! Here, you can have it all. Be surprised. Discover Balkan cuisine at the IBEROSTAR Bellevue: lamb, moussaka, pork chops, shopska salad… Or take a trip around the world without leaving Montenegro, courtesy of the international dishes on offer at our buffet restaurant. Keep up your fitness routine. Tennis courts, beach volleyball, fitness, jet skis… Located right on the sea front, this hotel with pool in Montenegro has everything you could need for a new adventure every day. You choose how. For the whole family. Relax in the SPA Sensations to release tension or join a dance class. Meanwhile, the little ones can have a ball with the multitude of activities that the IBEROSTAR Bellevue organises. A garden you could get lost in. More than 40,000 square metres of garden where you can enjoy a long stroll as evening falls. Go outside and enjoy the fresh air in a breathtaking natural environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Iberostar Bellevue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Bellevue Hotel Becici
- Iberostar Hotel Bellevue
- Iberostar Hotel Budva
- Iberostar Bellevue Montenegro/Becici