We'd been to Montenegro in 2006 & saw the Hotel Splendid being built so when we went back this year we thought we'd try it out. It sells itself as a 5 star hotel beach resort & it comes pretty close to it. There is not another hotel to match it along the dalmatian coast until you get to Dubrovnik. The rooms are spacious, modern, stylish & well equipped. The bars & restaurants are also pretty good. The views are superb from the sea facing rooms & the terrace bar. The staff were pleasant & helpful. They want tourists from western europe, the UK & the States and try hard to provide a good service.
It was spotlessly clean.
I can recommend it. If you go to Montenegro don't miss the old towns of budva, kotor & a little gem called perast on the bay of kotor.
It's a beautiful country.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the small town Becici in Montenegro, the Splendid Conference & SPA Resort was opened in 2006 and became the first 5* hotel on the eastern coast of the Adriatic Sea. Hotel Splendid 5* is 3 kilometers away from the touristic capital of Montenegro, Budva, stays on the sea front and has its own private beach. The hotel has 322 standard rooms, most of them with the sea view, as well as 4 suites and 13 apartments, a penthouse and presidential apartments for the VIP guests. Hotel guests have access to four bars and three restaurants of different cuisine, the largest in Montenegro SPA center Splendid SPA and gambling zone Casino Royale. Splendid Conference & SPA Resort is the largest conference venue in Montenegro. The hotel’s conference zone can accommodate events for up to 700 people. Hotel Splendid offers several modern halls and syndicate rooms with beautiful decoration, all necessary equipment, suitable for business events, as well as for informal ceremonies, gala dinners, family celebrations and weddings. Many famous people have been the guests of the hotel Splendid 5*: UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon, 42nd US President Bill Clinton, world-famous pop singer Madonna, legendary rock band the Rolling Stones and its frontman Mick Jagger, Hollywood actors Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt, legendary hockey player Pavel Bure, Russian astronaut Oleg Kotov and many more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Splendid Conference & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Splendid Conference And Spa Resort
- Splendid Hotel Becici
- Splendid Conference Hotel
- Splendid Hotel Budva
- Splendid Conference Becici
- Hotel Splendid Conference & Spa Resort Montenegro/Becici