Hotel Splendid Conference & Spa Resort
Domador Becici(Becici)(Great Value!)
$71
$132
  • Beachfront
Maslinjak Resort Apartments(Becici)(Great Value!)
$37
$111
$297
  • Pool
All reviewsjapanese restaurantstar hotellight switchesturn down servicemain restaurantrooms are bigsea viewold townthe hotel offersspa resortprivate beachspent a weeknice beachbreakfast and dinnerrelaxing holidayindoor poolsveti stefan
Reviewed April 2, 2014

This large casino hotel exceeded my expectations which I concede were restrained before arrival.
Location wise this hotel is well positioned between Sveti Stefan and Budva and surprisingly quiet with superb sea front views of both neighbouring places.
Unlike other reviewers I rarely found the staff incredibly polite and very helpful especially at the front door with super fast valet parking - only at reception were the girls on the desk sometimes a little surly.
The facilities and rooms are up to standard and seem very clean and well maintained - except the shower which constantly failed to drain.
The gigantic dormitory like breakfast room is without any style at all but has probably the largest buffet selection I have ever seen! You need good walking shoes just to survey the selections and walk back to one of the almost 100 tables!
My only real other negatives were the poor quality of the food firstly in the Japanese restaurant - service was however great and portions generous - and secondly the afternoon tea pastries.
Would I return ? Definitely - this hotel would seem to be the best on offer in the region.

Room Tip: Upper level sea views in A or B block.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Lynden K
MontenegroStars, General Manager at Hotel Splendid Conference & Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2014

Dear Lynden K,
Thank you for your detailed review on TripAdvisor.
It’s always a pleasure to read a review by guests who are as attentive to details, clear and precise in their wishes and requirements as you are. Your approval of our hotel gives us great satisfaction. At the same time we have read carefully all critical remarks you have made about our service and hotel facilities. Please be assured your review will be accessed by our team in order to improve our service.
We hope you will return to our hotel during your next trip in Montenegro as you have mentioned. We will be happy to greet you again!
Mirjana Mrklalj,

Reviewed April 1, 2014

I stayed at the hotel for 10 days in November. This was my third stay for business reasons (Conference) and the experience was always superb! Excellent facility, friendly and helpful staff, great Spa and Gym area and great and spacious rooms. The hotel offers everything you need!

If bored inside, there is a nice long walk along the beach!

Room Tip: The rooms with sea/pool area view are the best - especially in out of season when you can fall asleep to the sounds of waves.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank ZmagoG

Dear ZmagoG,
Thank you very much for staying with us and sharing your kind feedback.
I am delighted to see that you had a superb experience with us and enjoyed your stay. We are glad to find out that you explored our hotel facilities so well and approved them all. Your kind praise of our staff is the most appreciated, I shall definitely share it with our team.
Again, thank you for your kind words and we look forward to welcoming you back during your next visit to Budva.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

I stayed two weekends and I booked the same package, which had included tickets to exchange to the casino with money. I make a reservation from booking, and there read one ticket per person. When I did check in the gay on the reception gave to me only one ticket although I traveled in couple. Second time, we booked the same package ,this time give to me 2+1 ticket gift , but this time the problem was with the gay that work at the casino, who exchange money. At first he exchange 2 ticket and the third didn't, when i ask why he said to me tomorrow, than speak with loud voice and was very arrogant with me. I felt very bad.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Isida M
MontenegroStars, General Manager at Hotel Splendid Conference & Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2014

Dear Isida M,
Thank you for staying with us and taking your time to write review about our hotel.
Romantic package you chose does really include 2 vouchers for our Casino. During your first visit you have got only one voucher by mistake, so during your second visit we have added one extra voucher for you. We sincerely apologize for this inconvenience and hope you were satisfied with extra voucher.
I thank you for turning our attention to the behavior of Casino staff. Please be assured that I will personally investigate this situation and make sure all our employees are polite and attentive with our guests.
One more time please accept my apology and we are looking forward to welcome you again.

Reviewed February 3, 2014

A good choice to consider when visiting Budva. Only a few minutes by car from the old town. The rooms were large and very clean, the staff was polite and helpful with a sense of humor. The hotel has some excellent spa facilities with indoor pool and a reasonably equipped gym. The breakfast was nice.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Georgelaliotis
MontenegroStars, General Manager at Hotel Splendid Conference & Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2014

Dear Georgelaliotis,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your recent stay at hotel Splendid Conference & Spa Resort. I am pleased to read how much you liked the overall experience of staying with us and that you enjoyed Spa & Wellness facilities. I was happy to note that all service staff were extremely helpful and polite. Thank you once more for your kind feedback.
We look forward to welcoming you back during your next visit to Budva.

Reviewed January 11, 2014 via mobile

This is by far the best hotel in Montenegro. Service is superb. The hotel is located on the beach and rooms have beautiful sea view. Spa is exellent. Staff will do everything to make you feel welcome. Indoor pools are very clean and stylish. If you don't like beach you can enjoy your time by the outdoor pool. Selection of food and drinks is awesome.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank tau_gu
MontenegroStars, General Manager at Hotel Splendid Conference & Spa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2014

Dear Tau_gu,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay at hotel Splendid Conference and Spa Resort. I am pleased to read how much you liked the overall experience of staying with us and that you enjoyed all the facilities we have to offer. I appreciate your comments about the level of service that you experienced at our hotel; it will give me a great pride to share your wonderful feedback with all of our staff. We look forward to welcoming you back during your next visit to Montenegro.