A group stayed at this hotel attending a wedding in Budva with the reception at the hotel. The hotel lives up to its 5 stars and accompanying 5 star price. Rooms are spacious, bathrooms have separate bath and shower and communal spaces including the pool are very clean.
My room companion travelled out separately into Dubrovnik (about 2 hours away) and I arrived at Tivat airport (about 30 minutes away) minus my hold bag. The hotel collected the bag when it was ready the next day for a €30 charge - exceptionally reasonable as it would have cost double in taxi journeys.
We stayed in Room 749 - which overlooks the Aqua Park. A spacious room with twin beds and a balcony.
Breakfast was served in the 2nd floor restaurant. There was huge amount of choice from hot and cold selections.
We walked from the hotel into the Budva Old Town one night - around 75 minutes. There are plenty of restaurants there if you don't fancy dining in the hotel. However, the food at the wedding breakfast was very good.
The only thing to let it down was the service. Pool side waiters were slow and found it difficult to remember the smallest orders; the lobby bar waiter we experienced pocketed €14 change until challenged and one of the receptionists refused to give change for a large note despite giving change to the guest in front. If it wasn't for the service, this would have got a 5 star rating - the service let it down.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the small town Becici in Montenegro, the Splendid Conference & SPA Resort was opened in 2006 and became the first 5* hotel on the eastern coast of the Adriatic Sea. Hotel Splendid 5* is 3 kilometers away from the touristic capital of Montenegro, Budva, stays on the sea front and has its own private beach. The hotel has 322 standard rooms, most of them with the sea view, as well as 4 suites and 13 apartments, a penthouse and presidential apartments for the VIP guests. Hotel guests have access to four bars and three restaurants of different cuisine, the largest in Montenegro SPA center Splendid SPA and gambling zone Casino Royale. Splendid Conference & SPA Resort is the largest conference venue in Montenegro. The hotel’s conference zone can accommodate events for up to 700 people. Hotel Splendid offers several modern halls and syndicate rooms with beautiful decoration, all necessary equipment, suitable for business events, as well as for informal ceremonies, gala dinners, family celebrations and weddings. Many famous people have been the guests of the hotel Splendid 5*: UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon, 42nd US President Bill Clinton, world-famous pop singer Madonna, legendary rock band the Rolling Stones and its frontman Mick Jagger, Hollywood actors Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt, legendary hockey player Pavel Bure, Russian astronaut Oleg Kotov and many more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hotel Splendid Conference & Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Splendid Conference And Spa Resort
- Splendid Hotel Becici
- Splendid Conference Hotel
- Splendid Hotel Budva
- Splendid Conference Becici
- Hotel Splendid Conference & Spa Resort Montenegro/Becici