We stayed at The queen of Montenegro hotel for a week from 1st September. The hotel is modern, immaculate and spacious with many areas to relax. The pool area and outside terrace has lovely views overlooking the sea, and the waiters offer a good drinks service - look out for Bernard. The hotel offers a good range of food or both breakfast and dinner, and we enjoyed some of the local Montenegrin wine. Becici is a quiet area and so we explored the immediate coast to Sveti Stefan, which has a lovely beach and nice restaurant where we had a lovely Italian lunch under a pergola. We also took the local bus (very regular and cheap) to the main town Budva. The main part is a little commercial but the old town is lovely and worth a visit. We had drinks and lunch at a beach bar under a curved canopy, at the end of the harbour-try the grilled prawns! And the cakes at Mozarts off the square are amazing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This modern luxurious four-star hotel is located on a beautiful panoramic site in Becici. It is only 4 km away from the Montenegrin metropolis of tourism – Budva. The hotel’s structure includes: 227 rooms, 9 luxurious residents apartments, the main show kitchen restaurant, VIP restaurant a la carte, tavern, bars, beach bar and restaurant, indoor and outdoor swimming pool on a spacious terrace with the most stunning view to the Becici beach, private beach organized and equipped according to the highest standards, wellness center, casino, conference halls and sport field. With its rich facilities, good service and cozy atmosphere, this hotel represents one of the most pleasant places on the Montenegrin coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Queen of Montenegro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Queen Of Montenegro Hotel Becici
- Queen Of Montenegro Budva
- Queen Of Montenegro Becici