We had a fabulous mini holiday at the Queen of Montenegro hotel. We had room 002 which had lovely views of the garden, the bay and sea view. Everywhere was spotless and cleaned daily, we have no complaints on the cleanliness of the hotel. The staff were extremely pleasant and attentive. Out of all the hotels along the Becici bay, this hotel seemed the best to us, as it was across the road from the beach and away from the crowds. There is a convenient pathway and bridge from the hotel to the beach front (may be awkward or difficult if walking is an issue for you).
We would recommend a stay at this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This modern luxurious four-star hotel is located on a beautiful panoramic site in Becici. It is only 4 km away from the Montenegrin metropolis of tourism – Budva. The hotel’s structure includes: 227 rooms, 9 luxurious residents apartments, the main show kitchen restaurant, VIP restaurant a la carte, tavern, bars, beach bar and restaurant, indoor and outdoor swimming pool on a spacious terrace with the most stunning view to the Becici beach, private beach organized and equipped according to the highest standards, wellness center, casino, conference halls and sport field. With its rich facilities, good service and cozy atmosphere, this hotel represents one of the most pleasant places on the Montenegrin coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Queen of Montenegro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Queen Of Montenegro Hotel Becici
- Queen Of Montenegro Budva
- Queen Of Montenegro Becici