It's been a few years since my then boyfriend... now husband and I stayed here. Montenegro was a bit ''unusual and off the beaten track'' for us Irish but we like an adventure. We went in late August and it was scorching. All around are beautiful lush green mountains and lovely oceans. We did many water sports, boat trips and a week long Padi diving course which has stood to us over the years. The diving was very good.
The hotel was beautiful, people were so friendly. The town of Budva was very poor, we were distressed to see children lying on the streets at night and many others begging.
I did eat local sausages in a small premises down at the beach one day and unfortunately got food poisioning which had me in bed for 2 days, the food in the hotel was faultless. I also used the spa and had my nails etc done.
I would definitely love to go back, when I was there they were uilding a massive hotel beside it, maybe I'll try that this time. I also think trabsfers from Dublin have improved. When I was there circa 2008 you had to fly into Dubrovnik and get a transfer bus for 3 hrs approx.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This modern luxurious four-star hotel is located on a beautiful panoramic site in Becici. It is only 4 km away from the Montenegrin metropolis of tourism – Budva. The hotel’s structure includes: 227 rooms, 9 luxurious residents apartments, the main show kitchen restaurant, VIP restaurant a la carte, tavern, bars, beach bar and restaurant, indoor and outdoor swimming pool on a spacious terrace with the most stunning view to the Becici beach, private beach organized and equipped according to the highest standards, wellness center, casino, conference halls and sport field. With its rich facilities, good service and cozy atmosphere, this hotel represents one of the most pleasant places on the Montenegrin coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Queen of Montenegro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Queen Of Montenegro Hotel Becici
- Queen Of Montenegro Budva
- Queen Of Montenegro Becici