My husband and I stayed for one week in mid-September. It is a lovely hotel; service and food good although may possibly be a bit repetitive if staying for two weeks. The room was very clean and the towels were changed daily. We had a sea view which was lovely. We used the beach and beach bar a few times during our stay and found the food and drink very reasonable. We loved the stars at night in the room! Montengro is a very nice country to visit. I would strongly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This modern luxurious four-star hotel is located on a beautiful panoramic site in Becici. It is only 4 km away from the Montenegrin metropolis of tourism – Budva. The hotel’s structure includes: 227 rooms, 9 luxurious residents apartments, the main show kitchen restaurant, VIP restaurant a la carte, tavern, bars, beach bar and restaurant, indoor and outdoor swimming pool on a spacious terrace with the most stunning view to the Becici beach, private beach organized and equipped according to the highest standards, wellness center, casino, conference halls and sport field. With its rich facilities, good service and cozy atmosphere, this hotel represents one of the most pleasant places on the Montenegrin coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Queen of Montenegro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Queen Of Montenegro Hotel Becici
- Queen Of Montenegro Budva
- Queen Of Montenegro Becici