The hotel is not in Budva as address leads you to believe. It is about 4km outside of the city. We were under the impression that we could walk from the hotel to the old city but that was not the case. Not the end of the world but I think the hotel is misleading the guests into thinking it is actually in Budva. It’s also hard to find the hotel as it is in on top of a hill and you have drive through a residential street to get to it and there are no signs pointing to the hotel. We took a taxi into the city for dinner and it cost 8 euros but the taxi back cost 18 so watch out for the local taxi drivers who are trying to take advantage of tourists. The rooms are spacious and modern. The bathroom was also modern and spacious but there was some mold around the tile above the bathtub. My room had a great view of the sea. The pool was a bit small but nice over looking the sea. I did not see the private beach the hotel owns. Sadly, we did not get to enjoy the pool or the beach because the hotel has a very strict 10:30am check out policy and they would not budge. We arrived late the night before and thought we would have the chance to have a relaxing morning at the beach before driving to Kotor but did not get to experience the facilities because of such an early check out policy. I have never staid at a hotel that made you check out so early. This is not a bad hotel but because of the misleading address and early check out policy, my experience was ruined. I wish I could have enjoyed the facilities rather than just a bed and a shower.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This modern luxurious four-star hotel is located on a beautiful panoramic site in Becici. It is only 4 km away from the Montenegrin metropolis of tourism – Budva. The hotel’s structure includes: 227 rooms, 9 luxurious residents apartments, the main show kitchen restaurant, VIP restaurant a la carte, tavern, bars, beach bar and restaurant, indoor and outdoor swimming pool on a spacious terrace with the most stunning view to the Becici beach, private beach organized and equipped according to the highest standards, wellness center, casino, conference halls and sport field. With its rich facilities, good service and cozy atmosphere, this hotel represents one of the most pleasant places on the Montenegrin coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Queen of Montenegro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Queen Of Montenegro Hotel Becici
- Queen Of Montenegro Budva
- Queen Of Montenegro Becici