This hotel was very disappointing and was not worth the money. It is advertised as a four star hotel and is maybe a 2 or 3 star. The hotel is run-down. The pool area is terrible with very small pools. The grounds / pool are dirty and not well kept. The only positive was the reception staff was nice and the hotel is on the beach. There are probably many better options (like Hotel Splendid) than this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Montenegro Beach Resort 4* is one of the most popular and modern hotels in Montenegro. Our hotel is located in Bečići resort – a picturesque bay with the cleanest waters, surrounded by a coniferous forest and beautiful mountains. A seaside promenade connects it with Budva, the old town, while its restaurants and nightclubs are only 2 km away.We are open during the summer season, from April until October. We offer our guests 168 beautifully decorated standard rooms and 4 luxurious apartments. Hotel guests can enjoy the sea and sun on the hotel’s private beach, with free beach beds, umbrellas, and towels.Montenegro Beach Resort 4* is perfect for family vacations. We have created an atmosphere of carefree and happy holidays in our hotel: comfortable rooms with enough room for children’s cots, as well as healthy organic food and beverages from local producers, fun and animation, and many different choices for enjoyment and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Montenegro Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Montenegro Beach Becici
- Montenegro Budva
- Montenegro Hotel Budva
- Hotel Montenegro Beach Resort Becici