“La Peska Seafood”
Review of La Peska

La Peska
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed August 2, 2018 via mobile

An outstanding meal was thoroughly enjoyed and the service by Riccardo excellent and entertaining.My Yellowfin tuna was without doubt the best I have ever eaten in a restuarant and we plan to return before we leave Nuevo Vallarta to enjoy another delicious meal with an amazing Marina view. Many thanks to the team.

Reviewed May 28, 2018

Open air seafood restaurant overlooking the la cruz marina is superb. The fish and seafood are fresh caught daily. I had the fish of the day which was Mahi Mahi and superbly prepared. Also, the guacamole is fresh made and best I have ever had. My friend had a burger but it is hardly a burger .... let's say gourmet, superbly made and presented. Also, the portions are huge and the prices so very reasonable. The view is to die for and the sea breeze cools you down better than air conditioning. Service is professional, accomodating, friendly and sea breeze easy going.

Only Con: Accessibility. It is a steep, 2 flight walk up stone stairs and I don't remember seeing an elevator. So a constraint for anyone physically challenged.

Highly recommend this fabulbous restaurant.

Reviewed May 20, 2018

Open air restaurant with a fantastic view of the La Cruz yacht club. Go and enjoy a couple of appetizers and cocktails, while listening to music and dreaming away as to which yacht would look good on you. So relaxing.....

Reviewed May 1, 2018

Went to the marina to eat.

Had the cerviche. I actually was craving a burger...it was ok but the cerviche was way better. I should have stuck with my initial thought to get more cerviche.

Service was great however and view is beautiful. Would go back for sure.

Reviewed April 26, 2018

We chose La Peska for my husbands 60th birthday supper. Did not disappoint. My husband had the full snapper. Looked delicious. La Peska overlooks the marina so supper with a view.
They finished off with a surprise birthday dessert. NICE TOUCH