“Looking for a spot to chill and enjoy the view of the marina”
Review of La Peska

La Peska
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed May 20, 2018

Open air restaurant with a fantastic view of the La Cruz yacht club. Go and enjoy a couple of appetizers and cocktails, while listening to music and dreaming away as to which yacht would look good on you. So relaxing.....

Reviewed May 1, 2018

Went to the marina to eat.

Had the cerviche. I actually was craving a burger...it was ok but the cerviche was way better. I should have stuck with my initial thought to get more cerviche.

Service was great however and view is beautiful. Would go back for sure.

Reviewed April 26, 2018

We chose La Peska for my husbands 60th birthday supper. Did not disappoint. My husband had the full snapper. Looked delicious. La Peska overlooks the marina so supper with a view.
They finished off with a surprise birthday dessert. NICE TOUCH

Reviewed April 6, 2018

Stopped in here for lunch on a recommendation from a fellow traveller and we were not disappointed. Beautiful views, excellent service, and a menu full of delicious options. The presentation of our food was gorgeous, and everything tasted fantastic.

Reviewed April 6, 2018 via mobile

After all the recommendations I have seen, I must say that I will not come back after my first visit.
Pros: nice setting, easy parking
Cons: Almost all the staff need clean shirts and clean nails,
including the manager. From the begging very pushy for coctails, charge for ordinary water. Some food was fine some disaster.
The view is nice, the decoration very basic.