Five of us ate here on Mar. 24, 2013. Three of us shared a dozen raw oysters. We did not see each other after the restaurant meal and this is the only meal we ate together. Two days later all three of us became infected with Campylobacter bacteria. Symptoms were flu like and included headaches, muscle pains, diarrhea and vomiting. The two people who did not eat the oysters did not become sick.
BTW - This was my second time eating here and on this visit the oysters weren't particularly good - warm and fishy tasting.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.