“Best Diabla shrimp!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 21, 2014

Wild shrimp is the only kind I consume, and I prefer it with olive oil and lots of garlic. But I dared myself to try something new after the waiter persuaded me to try their fresh caught Diabla shrimp, and WOW! There were 4 jumbo whole shrimps prepared in a delicious
spicy red sauce presented elegantly with a small portion of rice, small potato, and a side of salad. This was my favorite meal during my 7 night stay. Kudos to the cook!

Reviewed January 15, 2014

La Glorieta de Enrique is a hidden delight. The staff is super attentive and the menu is absolutely amazing. Everything is fresh and local. Once you slip inside you will realize every detail of the décor and the food is perfectly prepared. Enjoy the quiet setting and the delicious menu in a real traditional Mexican restaurant.

Reviewed December 13, 2013

We went and had the shrimp stuffed avocados for lunch. The platter of food was enormous! The margaritas were refreshing. The service was friendly. We will gladly go back again!

Reviewed November 28, 2013

Lovely decor, great value menu. The shrimp is huge, you can have it coconut or wrapped in bacon large portions too! Value for money.

Reviewed November 4, 2013

Hidden away on a street is La Glorieta de Enrique. Our server told us that they make the best margaritas. He was sure was right about that !!! Our friends had a delicious shrimp dish. My husband had arrachera steak ; he gave me a bite- yum! I had their shrimp stuffed avocado which was so huge that I could not eat it all. We were the only Americans there, but no problem- they spoke English. This place is a hidden treasure.