We went also because of the eversave discount and made it into a week-long family reunion of sorts. I was expecting a private villa for our family but ended up being booked with another couple due to lack of availability. That issue disappeared quickly from my mind as soon as we saw our villa. We were in the 4-room Villa Orquidea with a private plunge pool and it was spectacular. There was a larger public pool steps away and the main multi-level infinity pool just down some stairs. We never ate there which was fine because there are plenty of yummy restaurants in La Cruz (Frascati, Tacos la Sillo Roja, Coleguita) that were so affordable and local cuisine. Sayulita was a short drive away with its colorful beach town atmosphere with more great restaurants. Yes, it is a 30 minute drive into Puerto Vallarta so if you want to be in the busy, touristy, expensive hubbub, Vallarta Gardens is not for you. A few tips: the internet is sloooow down to a crawl by midday. If there is more than 1 vehicle at a villa, you'll either have to share or walk a pretty good distance to the guest parking lot at the front. Security is great here as you can only get in and out through beautiful teak wooden gates at the front that are opened by hand. On a side note, we did not have the timeshare experience since we arrived later during the day so that might of put a damper on our time there but I heard you do get spa treatments and free excursion.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new hotspot in the Pacific Ocean Vallarta Gardens Hotel, located in the heart of Riviera Nayarit in the quiet fishing village La Cruz De Huanacaxtle, provides the perfect setting for an unforgettable experience. Only about 14 miles from Puerto Vallarta's international airport (30 minutes) and 2 miles from the Marina Riviera Nayarit, the resort features gorgeous gardens and tranquil areas where the worries of everyday life just melt away. Vallarta Gardens Hotel offers the opportunity to vacation like never before. Its fully equipped units, decorated to the highest standards of design, excellent service, unique culinary offerings and exclusive amenities promise an exceptional stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Vallarta Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vallarta Gardens Hotel La Cruz De Huanacaxtle
- Vallarta Gardens Resort And Spa
- Vallarta Gardens Mexico/La Cruz De Huanacaxtle