“An evening to remember !”
Review of Eva`s Brickhouse - CLOSED

Eva`s Brickhouse
Cuisines: Seafood, International
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Private waterfront dining experience for parties of 4 or more, smaller parties are also welcomed to spend an evening enjoying freshly prepared 5-course meals in one of two private water front dining rooms. Seating is limited to 12 guests per evening. Reservations must be made at least one day in advance. To better understand what dining at Eva's Brickhouse is like please read the experience others in the Trip Advisor Family have shared in their reviews since the restaurants concept was changed in April of 2014.
Reviewed August 29, 2014

Kent opened the restaurant just for us as he was in the process of an internal refit . He could not have been more gracious, accommodating and entertaining. The food was absolutely fantastic , the ribs were not only tender but full of taste and we certainly have not had ribs like those before. The lobster ravioli was delicious and the fish just melted in your mouth. This was a night to remember the holiday by and we all felt thoroughly spoilt. We left with full bellies and my daughter holding a beautiful bunch of roses. Thank - you Kent for a really wonderful experience.

1  Thank Louise E
Eva T, Owner at Eva`s Brickhouse, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2014

Hello Louise E,
Please accept my humble apology for not responding sooner to your review, I mistakenly thought I had.
I would like to thank you and your husband and your two most charming daughters for the gift you bestowed on me that evening and I want you to know that I cherish it. The night was special for me as it is not often I have the opportunity to entertain guests from across the pond. I was happy to open the restaurant exclusively for you as it gave me an opportunity to spend the time to become friends with you.
The highlight for me once again was the gift… your families presence filled my home with joy so pure I can still feel it.
Please give my best to the family and thank you for the kind words,

Reviewed August 27, 2014

Last year we were visiting friends at the Marina of La Cruz and when dinner time came up we decided to try Eva's Brickhouse. That was a highlight of our vacation. We had the best ribs we had for a long time and Kent was a great host the night was delightful. So we just planned this year vacation and already booked at Eva's. a no miss.

Eva T, Owner at Eva`s Brickhouse, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2014

Karine,
Thank you for dining with me last year, making a reservation early and for introducing your friends to Eva´s last week.
I will look forward to next year when I can welcome you into my home once again.

Reviewed August 25, 2014

The owner's were so warm and inviting! I loved this place!
I absolutely will recommend to family and friends!
Happy customer!

Hello Heather,
I am happy you guys had a lot of fun dining with me I did as well. I had the feeling when you left, I could have served you on the side of a road and with your out going fun loving personality we would have still had a blast.
Looking forward to the next time you are down this way say hello to your hubby and your two cool boys.

Reviewed August 12, 2014

We are going to be down in La Cruz with friends that have never been there before and we want to make sure that they are able to experience Eva's. Contacted Kent to make a reservation so we won't be disappointed and not be able to get in. Hopefully we will be able to get there twice during our week! As usual Kent was very accommodating and gracious. I can already taste the ravioli!

Eva T, Owner at Eva`s Brickhouse, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2014

Hi Holly,
I was so caught up in the renovation I forgot to write a review response, better late than never as the saying goes.
Let´s see thanks for booking early and thanks for bringing four of your friends to dine with us last weekend.
I feel blessed to have you and others who walk a similar path as my clients. There are other restaurants which are fancier, more elegant, some even employ real Chefs… but when it comes to the quality of those who patronize a restaurant all other restaurants must go sit down in the corner because in that category Eva´s Brickhouse is in a league of its own.
Enjoy the rest of your stay and I will catch you on the flip flop.
Kent
P.S. I would like to pay tribute to Trip Advisor, we now have over 4,000 registered yearly clients and of those 95% first became aware of my restaurant while visiting the Trip Advisor Restaurant Site. So Trip Advisor I tip my hat to you, without question I would not have survived without you!

Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

My parents and I have been coming to Mexico for 10+ years, and out of all of the places we have been to, this place is by far the best! The owner is hilarious, funny and so friendly, and by far a phenomenal cook. The food is spectacular, and with as many choices as they have, you'll want to keep coming back and back for more. And no doubt you will be blown away by the beautiful atmosphere. Now my favorite part of the restaurant is Max-a-million, (otherwise know as Max) he is sooo much fun and one of the most amazing dogs ever. He will play with you for hours and by the end of the night he will be asleep right by your side. I love this restaurant and it is something I look forward to every year!

Eva T, Owner at Eva`s Brickhouse, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2014

Hello Ms. Carolyn,
I look forward to all my clients arriving each year but none as much as you, you my dear are my favorite!
To all out there in Trip Advisor Land although my restaurant is officially closed for the off season I make exceptions for anyone who makes a reservation two days in advance and will open exclusively for those who do.
Thanks,