“AWESOME!”
Review of Eva`s Brickhouse - CLOSED

Eva`s Brickhouse
Cuisines: Seafood, International
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Private waterfront dining experience for parties of 4 or more, smaller parties are also welcomed to spend an evening enjoying freshly prepared 5-course meals in one of two private water front dining rooms. Seating is limited to 12 guests per evening. Reservations must be made at least one day in advance. To better understand what dining at Eva's Brickhouse is like please read the experience others in the Trip Advisor Family have shared in their reviews since the restaurants concept was changed in April of 2014.
Reviewed March 19, 2013

On businesses and stopped in for lunch. Kent, the owner was extremely friendly. The atmosphere is exceptional. The food is phenomenal! Thursday nights they have a pig roast which I am going to come back for. You have to try the private reserve tequila. It is their own blend. It is exceptionally smooth! I highly recommend this place. I will be comming back.

Eva T, Owner at Eva`s Brickhouse, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2013

Hola Kenny,
Nice to meet you on Tuesday. Boy did you ever start the roll yesterday, we ended up having another great day. Tables just kept coming all afternoon and throughout the evening. Thanks for the review and I´ll see you Thursday for our down home special, Slow Roasted Pork " Caja China Style". with Cranberry Dressing, Homemade Apple-Sauce, Mashed Potatoes w/ Gravy and our special Mesquite fired Garlic Bread. I recommend you don´t have a big lunch!
Thanks again and let me know if you can smell the pork cooking from the yacht.

There are newer reviews for Eva`s Brickhouse

Reviewed March 18, 2013

Everything in town was closed for Benito Juarez's Birthday but Kent and Eva were open... Good thing, some of the best Baby-Back-Ribs I've ever eaten.

Eva T, Owner at Eva`s Brickhouse, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2013

Thanks Brian C thanks for the nice review,
It was a pleasure meeting you and I´m happy you enjoyed the ribs.
Best wishes,

Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

The owners are very friendly here the servers where the best in all of Mexico the food tasty and delicious I enjoyed my pasta with shrimp and husband loved the tuna!!! Dog Max made me feel at home. They have delicious margaritas made from a house tequila. Gorgeous views over the marina. Nowhere else in Mexico did I feel so welcome and at home like these people were my friends! Thank you for the memories :)

Well Coloradoluvsfood,
We luvs Colorado Clients. I am humbled by your kind words. We are proud that we have achieved what we first set out to accomplish, making all of our cherished clients feel as if they are at their favorite relatives house for some wonderful food and great times, of course the beautiful setting adds a little to it.
So happy to know you and bring you in to our ever expanding circle of friends.
Stay the way you are for you are aces in our book!
Max is looking forward to seeing you and so are the rest of us! Thanks for the review,

Reviewed March 16, 2013

We enjoyed everything about Eva's. The setting in the marina, the service, and the meal was 5-star. The rib-eye steak is a must-try experience. The chef says it's the aging, and whatever he's doing -- it is definitely the right thing!

Thanks Bill,
Happy you enjoyed your steak as well as your evening with us. We just love this location as it has one of the most beautful views in the bay. We are honored and humbled to hear you say it was the best of your vacation, especially coming from someone who obviously has excellent taste!

Reviewed March 16, 2013

A definate must go if around La Cruz, We were welcomed in as family and had such a wonderful experience we returned numerous times during our vacation. Everything from food to conversation makes Eva's a great place to spend your day.Thank you to Kent and Eva for everything. We will be back. -your new freinds in Montana.

Hi Seth,
Let me tell you, we love everyone from the ¨Big Sky Country". I think what I like the most Montanan´s is when they find a place they like they just keep coming back! Nothing we like more that having clients down on vacation visit us four or five times in a week! Toooo Cool.
Word must be spreading around Montana as you guys were our fourth group from the Big Sky in three weeks.
Thanks for spreading the word,