“A gem and an experience everyone should try”

Tacos on the Street
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night
Reviewed November 12, 2013 via mobile

Best beef tacos I have ever had!!!

Menu is limited, but the flavours are out of this world.

Can be a great 'starter' or 'appetizer' or order more for a meal.
It is always full
I wish they were open for lunch.

2  Thank Sunandski1963

Reviewed November 11, 2013

We are regulars of this deliightful place. The tacos are yummy , especially if you have 'the works'. But remember to leave room for the homemade flan. Heavenly!

2  Thank Jean A
Reviewed November 6, 2013

We thought we would be eating tacos on the street- literally! Little did we know when we arrived that it's actually a restaurant called Tacos on the Street. The beer was very cold, the service excellent, and the tacos, quesadillas, and tostadas were all delicious and cheap.if we had more time, we 'd go back there.

2  Thank patty205
Reviewed October 11, 2013

I was at Tacos on the Street last night and I saw your rating on the wall. To give them 4 1/2 stars is an insult. I haven't missed a year in Mexico since 1969, and of the 32 states in Mexico I've been in 29 0f them. All by either car or motorhome, and I've never had taco's anywhere that could come anywhere near as good as Tacos on the Street. I was introduced to Taco's OTS about 4 years ago by the former president and COO of one of the largest tech companies in the world. We had to stand in line for about a half hour for a table. When someone of that stature is willing to do that speaks volumes to me. They deserve a full 5 stars.

3  Thank 11Bunny11
Reviewed September 21, 2013

This is my FAVOURITE place to eat in La Cruz! Authentic, delicious tacos! Prices are very reasonable and the staff are very friendly. I've gone there on both of my visits to La Cruz now and they do not disappoint. Just as delicious every time. It's a family restaurant and if you're looking for a variety it's not the place for you. But trust me, once you try their beef filing you will not want anything else!

2  Thank Anna B