D'Lime Inn
No availability for your dates from our partners
TripAdvisor
All reviewsher husbandhome away from homevisit trinidadwalking distancecathyaccommodationscarnivalprivacyguesthouse
Reviewed January 3, 2014

We stayed at this inn our first 3 days in Trinidad. Cathy and Clyde were very welcoming and the room we stayed in was just right for my husband, my daughter and myself with a living/dining area and a separate place for us to sleep. The bathroom was in really good condition. The location was very convenient, as there was a supermarket within walking distance, as well a couple of places to get "take out". It was easy to drive from Diego Martin to the north west coast of Trinidad (Maracas Bay and Blanchisseuse), Maraval, Port of Spain, Caroni swamps, Curepe, etc...We had so many places to see that we did not even take advantage of all that Cathy and Clyde had to offer (a pool, and Clyde is a musician and gives concerts on the patio where the pool is). We regretted having made reservations at other places in Trinidad after our short trip to Tobago, as this place was really so nice. We will certainly choose this guest house again for our next trip to Trinidad, and we will certainly plan another trip, as we had such a good time.
Martine

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed December 21, 2013

Our stated there was Good and peacefuller , Call before travailing , the in house chief was good and there taxi driver too he has not a travel guide, but he was hospitable , on time and security conscious.

Room Tip: Call before travailing and inquire about where ever you want to go
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed November 22, 2013

Our best family trip was Trinidad, Cathy and Clyde George are beautiful people and sweet.
D'Lime Inn was really beautiful , super clean , very comfort and very safe .There is beautiful pool and party area with the stage outside. Mr Clyde is also famous pan player , he performed jazz with his band for us. Even My 6 years old daughter could study music with Mr Clyde.
Thank you D'Lime Inn , you are excellent place to stay. . See you soon!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 21, 2013

Cathy and Clyde George have created an infinite serene and yet energetic atmosphere sitting in the charismatic Diego Martin valley of the northwest peninsula of Trinidad. From 2008 to present my wife and I have visited Trinidad and Tobago 2 to 3 times annually on business (Education) and pleasure (anything your heart desires). I was born in Trinidad in 1942 and went to the US in 1978. Even though I have a lot of immediate family and very close friends in Trinidad, there is no other accommodation anywhere for anyone to accomplish his or her business initiatives, while enjoying every vacation/holiday attribute possible in addition to both a superb local and international cuisine.

We Will Be Back!!

Idelle and Dennis

Room Tip: All are adaptable.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 16, 2013

D'Lime inn is an excellent place to be for all sorts of people. I live in London and i travelled to Trinidad. It was my first time ever in that territory and i did not know what to expect but i honestly had the best time of my life. The atmosphere makes you feel at home, there is a very beautiful view of the island from d'lime inn, the beaches are wonderful, the people around, the live music played by George (Lightning) was amazing, he so much of a perfectionists that i still remember in head the notes that he played to me whilst i was there. They taught me so much about the culture, the history, and believe me i learnt a lot about this area, Now, where i live in South London, little was known about Trinidad but since i am well reputed in that area, i shared my experience with alot of people and there is alot of of people planinng to visit Trinidad on holiday, my personally i am planning to attend the carnival and i cant wait to reunite with my people at d' lime inn. This is the only place i see myself staying whilst in Trinidad, i visited one hotel but i did not like it and i d'lime was my next stop which left me nothing but good memories.

Room Tip: Room nearer to the entrance is very quiet, i was able to do my business perfectly.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business