“Great place to meet friends”
Review of Dream Lounge

Dream Lounge
Ranked #31 of 41 Restaurants in San Fernando
Cuisines: Italian, American, Asian, Thai
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Trinidad
“Great place to meet friends”
Reviewed June 5, 2014

Nicely decorated, geared for the middle aged middle class folk. Decent and the food is excellent. We had a High School get together at this place and we were very well attended to even though it was a Friday evening.

Visited September 2013

“:))”
Reviewed April 29, 2014 via mobile

Warm friendly staff, creative food and beverage options, with an ever evolving and enlightening experience :)

“An acquired taste”
Reviewed April 17, 2014

Admittedly, I have only been once. But given the once I have no justification to return.
The server was very pleasant and paid close attention to requests. We were advised of all the specials.
As it was our first visit we had one mixed drink and one liquor and an appetizer. My friend complained about her cocktail and it was rectified in the 2nd round. We appreciate food that's too hot to touch when it comes out to the table - only my soup was.
Finally, I would like to say I have no issue with their price structure and there is ample parking. It was not value for money for me however convenient the location.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Uninterpellated
DreamTrinidad2014, Guest Relations Manager at Dream Lounge, responded to this review, April 19, 2014
Hi, we're so sorry about your recent experience and we than you for bringing it to our attention so that it can be fixed..

If you would allow us a second chance, we would love to make it up to you. We take great pride in our kitchen and hope that we can show you what we are really capable of.

Would you mind if we contacted you to get some more details on your experience so that we can look into it? If so please message us with a telephone mo or email.

We hope to hear from you soon.

The Dream Team
Trinidad
“Beautiful Lounge”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Loved décor. Lunch special was 89 for lunch inclusive of a glass of wine or juice or soft drink. Food was good and so was service

Visited September 2013
2 Thank Ria K
San Fernando, San Fernando, Trinidad and Tobago
“Bleh”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

I got the thai pizza, not a fan. I should have tried something else. The place is beautiful very modern the staff very pleasant. The drinks were the worst I have had in my life and i have had alot. The chef also needs to be more exciting, I felt the flavors did not merge into a cohesive dish

Visited July 2013
DreamManagement, Guest Relations Manager at Dream Lounge, responded to this review, February 7, 2014
Hi Renuka, we are sorry that you had such a bad experience. Would you mind if we contacted you to get some more details and to be able to make it up to you? We are constantly trying to improve our products and service and we rely heavily on customer feedback to do this.

Have a great day!