“Little Hideaway” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of L'attitude Restaurant - CLOSED

L'attitude Restaurant
Cuisines: International, European, Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: A quiet little spot in the middle of the bustling town of San Fernando. We are known as the best kept secret in this City and we provide a personal service. We look forward to serving you.
Port of Spain, Trinidad
“Little Hideaway”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2012

Very good specials and generous servings. A la carte, delicious, but a bit pricey. Cozy setting. There was one server that had to do everything, so our wait was too long.

• Visited June 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Port of Spain, Trinidad
“simply unworthy”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2012

We decided to try Latitude for our office Christmas lunch. The food was average, not savoury or decadent- oh but the price was. The dessert was ok-ish. The venue was a bit cramped and we were the only ones there. It just lacked character. But I was filled:)

“Tasty food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2012

Food was well suitable for my taste as a hypertension patient

Visited May 2012
“Good Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2012

The food is very, very good. The service, at times can be a little slow but this gives you enough time to socialise.

trinidad
“REALLY OVERATED”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2012

I have been hearing my friends reccomend this restaurant for years, but being in San Fernando, not a town known for great restaurants, I always hesitated. Last month however a friend and i decided to try it for lunch.
Upon arrival we realized that the upstairs room with the view is now closed for lunch, so instead we were seated in a tiny plainly decorated room downstairs, that looked out onto the medical clinic's parking lot.
I was forewarned that the meal would take very long to come, so we decided to order the special of the day: grilled fish, salad and roasted potatoes. I thought is sounded good, local,healthy and tasty.
Big mis judgement, when my plate arrived there were 2 fish steaks, about 4 inches long and 1/2 inch thick, not seasoned, with skin on and centre bone. In all I may have salvaged 2 ozs of actual fish, the salad was a handful of cabbage and lettuce and carrots, with some type of creamy dressing, the rest of the plate was filled with roasted potatoes. And yes there was a citrus salsa that came with the fish, it certainly was not by my standard a proper citrus salsa, it was just some pulped orange atop the fish.
total review of the food: tasteless, boring.
Really I can't believe that food is actually served up this way in 2012. They will not see me there again. The coffee was good though.

• Visited April 2012