“nice family place”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Athens, Greece
“nice family place”
Reviewed July 26, 2014

I usually go to TGI Fridays with my family for lunch, especially during weekends. It can be crowded at times but the service is always polite and efficient and the food tasteful. I highly recommend this place.

• Visited March 2014

• Greek first
Richmond, Virginia
“Create a smoke free area”
Reviewed July 14, 2014

I didn't see anything different in this TGI Fridays other than you could sit outside with the nice weather, not always so in America! Food was okay for me, nothing great! Smokers blended in with non smokers can spoil your appetite! I would suggest putting one side for the non smokers!!
Our waitress was good!
Not the cleanest bathrooms either!
Sorry friday...I'm not a fan!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank T D
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Great atmosphere, great attention to customer service by bar staff”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

Been working on a project in Athens so stayed in the same couple of hotels whilst there and ate a few times in this tgi Fridays. Now, the food was the normal sort of menu you get and was very good, the main reason for commenting and making a point of doing a review is to point out the great attention to customer service from the bar staff.

As I was travelling alone I just decided to eat at the bar, all of this is no problem and I was made to feel welcome by the hostess at the door and also greeted friendly by the bar staff. My meal came quickly and as I mentioned was very nice as usual but the attention to me as an invdividual diner in terms of making sure I was ok, keeping my drink topped up, not having to ask what I wanted to drink after the first time etc... All of these things were great to see even though the bar and restaurant were both very busy on each occasion I went in.
Even to the point where the barman remembered me from the previous visit and caught up with me on what I had been doing... Just a good example of excellent customer service that is rarely seen ... Great work...

• Visited April 2014
Athens, Greece
“yummy food!”
Reviewed March 15, 2014

excellent food !excellent people!!very good cocktails!!i liked it!i will go again for sure!!!!!!!!!!!

• Visited February 2014
athens
“Amateur client service”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

They forgot to prepare our main courses...
Manager Came to the table after 60' and said "sorry", was not even polite or convincing, did not offer anything (eg drinks), we paid for starters and left, never again.
Shame for such a well known brand, they could have easily managed this unfortunate event, by being nice to us or caring and everything would have been fine.
Amateurs.