“An unforgettable stay!”
Review of Y Hotel

Y Hotel
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Kifissia
Reviewed November 26, 2012

We stayed at the 'Y hotel' for only one night and we really wished for more! Our room was on the fourth floor. It was beautiful and comfortable, with a small balcony overlooking the trees of the back yard, making us feel as if we were in the countryside! The breakfast area was very stylish and the breakfast itself absolutely delicious. The staff was very friendly and helpful and the area where the hotel is located is quiet, beautiful and peaceful but at the same time very central in Kifisia. The only negative point was the lack of parking space, which is hard to find in the area. Nevertheless, nothing could spoil our stay in that hidden diamond in Kifisia!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
TheYhotel, Front Office Manager at Y Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 1, 2012

Dear philalex19 ,
Thank you for your complimentary comments.
It is always wonderful to hear from guests who truly enjoyed their stay with us.
Looking forward to accommodate you again in the near future... for more than one night!!!
Best regards,

There are newer reviews for Y Hotel

Reviewed November 23, 2012

I went to the Y Hotel for lunch today and the food, service and ambience of the place were lovely. The lobby was warm, welcoming and had a very relaxed ambience. The front desk staff were super friendly with a genuine smile at all times and very knowledgeable of the hotel when asked questions. I would consider making this my number one stop when I visit Athens as the whole hotel was just perfect.

The surrounding area is superb [very posh, green and up market] with great shops and cafes nearby.

I highly recommend this hotel and the restaurant/bar and even though I was only there for lunch it was like a home away from home! Very Nice! Thank you!

Room Tip: Wasn't a resident but hope to be when I come back!
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends

Dear Dunhillx1,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a such wonderful review!
In "The Y Hotel" the most important element is You!
We believe that our guests want elegance, luxury, and the comforting feeling of being home.
Hope to have the chance also to accommodate you next time you visit Kifissia.
Kind regards,

Reviewed November 17, 2012

I usually stay at the Y Hotel to sleep over on my way to or from the Greek islands and everytime I just ask myself: Why don't I just stay here for my holiday? The rooms are really beautifully decorated and the beds are so comfortable, you don't want to leave them. I always unwind and feel relaxed the minute I arrive. The people working at the Y - at the reception and in service - are very warm, extremely friendly, helpful and generous, it's just a pleasure and it's them that make all the difference. Oh, and the snacks and the breakfast is really great, too.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
TheYhotel, Front Office Manager at Y Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2012

Dear Munichbee,
Thank you very much for such a factastic review!
We are pleased to read you enjoyed your stay with us and found the quality of the hotel and of the restaurant very good.
We are delighted to read such positive comments and can assure you we have shared them with our team
We look forward to welcoming you again when you next visit Kifissia,
Kind regards

Reviewed November 17, 2012

A little gem. Situated in a calm, up-market suburb of Athens this hotel would suit any occasion. Sadly I was on business but really appreciated its "boutique" style. My room was quite large and equipped with everything you would want (except for the comb I had left at home!) Shower room pretty tight. I understand that this used to be the Hotel CristinA and it had a VERY different reputation back in those days, but clearly EVERYTHING has since been changed!

Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Christopher M
TheYhotel, Front Office Manager at Y Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2012

Dear Christopher M,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a such wonderful review.
The Y Hotel is a fully refurbished hotel where a luxurious, metropolitan style is coupled with the unique perception of feeling at home.
We very much look forward to welcoming you for your next trip to Kifissia and make your stay even more enjoyable...even if it is only for business.
Best regards,

Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

I have been in the Y hotel for a business trip to Athens. It was booked by my agent as he lives in kifissia and knows it. I have to say that it looks very nice, with new and design atmosfere. The rooms are small but well organized. The common areas look nice. I have not tried the gym but I believe it is small. The price is not cheap considering the economic situation in Greece I was expecting cheaper rate

• Stayed: November 2012
TheYhotel, Front Office Manager at Y Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2012

Dear "Sandrobat",
Thank you for your recent visit to "The Y Hotel" and your valuable contribution on TripAdvisor.
We are happy to hear that your agent's choice met your expectations overall.
Further to your comment about cheaper rates ,we would like to inform you that since our re-opening in August 2009 , we have not proceeded in any increase in our rates and at the same time we strive every day to become better and offer high quality services.

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back !

kind regards,

Reviewed October 13, 2012 via mobile

Small, cute, in a wonderful position in Kefalari. Service is perfect . Scent welcomes you from the moment you get in. Minimal design, comfortable. Have been there dozens of times, I really recommend it both for business or vacations travels

• Stayed: June 2012
TheYhotel, Front Office Manager at Y Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2012

Dear "Guidotmw ",
We wish to thank you for the time you spent to post your review on TripAdvisor.
We are happy to hear that you choose "The Y Hotel" for your accommodations in Athens,since our goal is to make all guests of our property ,repeaters guests!
We look forward to welcoming you to The Y Hotel shortly!
Kind regards,

Reviewed October 13, 2012

The hotel is situated i a nice area with lots of reataurants. The rooms are nice with good standard and are equipped with a very effective and silent AC.
The staff is very (very!) friendly and service minded. It is impossible to be more than two minutes in the lobby without being asked for wishes. Although we one day had to leave the hotel at five in the morning they prepared breakfast for us.
The only thing that could be improves are the lights in the corridors and the elevator. It looks very "designed" but it's pretty dark.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

Dear "No Signature",
Many thanks on behalf of all the Staff for your nice words.
Reviews like your's make us really proud.
We look forward to welcoming you again to our property in the near future!
Kind Regards,
Chryssa Zarifopoulou

Also consider these accommodations in or near Kifissia
Coco-Mat Hotel Nafsika
The Athens Gate Hotel
#14 of 282 in Athens
Psirri / Gazi
O&B Athens Boutique Hotel

Been to Y Hotel? Share your experiences!