Coco-Mat Hotel Nafsika
Hotel des Roses(Kifissia)
$113
$107
  • Breakfast included
Theoxenia Palace Hotel(Kifissia)(Great Value!)
$165
Hotel Twentyone(Kifissia)
$410
$383
  • Breakfast included
Life Gallery athens Hotel(Ekali)(Great Value!)
$151
Cancelon
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewshonesty barnatural materialsmetro stationpillow menugreat sleepquiet neighborhoodfresh ingredientslavender pillowscomfortable bedshome away from homenespresso machinedelicious breakfastperfect choiceperfect hotelrelaxing atmosphereminute walkomelette
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 24, 2013

I had stayed from a month!!

I just wanted to Thank you for you great hospitality.I had a wonderful time at your hotel during my stay!!. You guys are simply great. Hotel ambiance was very nice, breakfast is very nice, fresh and healthy. The food is as good as the chefs.

I felt like home for the complete month. If got a chance I would surely like to spend time In your hotel with my family.

Thank you once again lovely people!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Stela S, Manager at Coco-Mat Hotel Nafsika, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2013

Dear Ashwini,

Thank you for your review following your stay at Coco-Mat Hotel Nafsika.

I am delighted that you were pleased with our facilities and services during your stay and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

I was booked into this hotel by a client I was visiting on a business trip. Upon arrival I was met by a very friendly and helpful member of the hotel staff. My first impressions were of a clean, well lit and modern, boutique type hotel in a mainly residential area of Athens.
I went up to my room, which although not enormous was large enough, equipped with a double bed, en-suite bathroom, balcony and a desk area. The furnishings and facilities were first rate and all are sourced from eco-friendly suppliers.
I had a really good night's sleep and a tasty breakfast and was checked out by another friendly member of the staff.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank garybyrne69
Stela S, Manager at Coco-Mat Hotel Nafsika, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2013

I really appreciate your review.

Thank you ever so much for sharing your positive experience with your fellow travelers.

I’m glad you enjoyed your stay and our friendly staff looked after you well.

Hope to see you soon.

Safe travels

Reviewed March 8, 2013

I am Bus Dev manager for a French company and travel a lot around the world. I was this week on business trip in Athens and enjoyed one night at COCO MAT Nafsika. I know many different hotel around the world but this was definitely one of my preffered night in a hotel ever!
First impression when you enter the hotel is that you feel you are back home. That was my first time in Athens but I really felt happy when I came in the Hotel. I particularly enjoyed the relaxed atmosphere, the wooden stuff (wood is very present), the feeling to be at home, the simplicity & quality of the food, the quality of the bed, the warm welcome of the Coco Mat team. Hotel is organized to keep your privacy while encouraging encounters with others, this is what I am looking for! I would certainly recommend this experience and hopefully I will be back in one the coco mat hotels soon!
Julien B

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank julien b
Stela S, Manager at Coco-Mat Hotel Nafsika, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2013

Dear Julien,

many thanks for sharing your feedback on Trip Advisor.

I am pleased you enjoyed your stay at Coco-Mat Hotel Nafsika and I hope we will have the pleasure of hosting you again during your next trip to the wonderful city of Athens.

Reviewed February 22, 2013

Restaurant is very good - not huge - you can see the chef in the kitchen. Menu varied yet simple. Good prices and quality. Honesty bar with a good selection of drinks. Steak, Fish both good quality and well cooked. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank mathiourose
Stela S, Manager at Coco-Mat Hotel Nafsika, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2013

Thank you for your comments following your dinner experience at Coco-Mat Hotel Nafsika.

I was glad to see that you enjoyed our menu and we hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back to Coco-Mat Hotel Nafsika very soon.

Reviewed February 22, 2013

The hotel, located in a quiet area surrounded by appartments, looks modern. It is small and that makes it feel like a family hotel. The people are exceptionally friendly and do everything to make your stay as comfortable as possible. (they mean it)
My room was big, very good bed, clean, nice bathroom.
People here take care of their guests. The bar is an honesty bar: DIY and write your drinks down on a piece of paper. Breakfast included freshly squized orange juice and eggs any style. But no black tea and no sweeteners! WiFi included. Great value for money. A better alternative for these big business hotels.

Room Tip: if you can choose between a standard business hotel and this... take this one
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for sharing your comments about your stay at Coco-Mat Hotel Nafsika.

We appreciate your helpful feedback and hope to have another opportunity to welcome you back very soon!