The Posada Cavieres is a beautiful property situated in a vineyard. Hans is the perfect host and the communal atmosphere, be it over breakfast or dinner, really adds to the experience. Our room was very large and well appointed, and I would not hesitate to recommend this property to anybody who wants to stay in Maipu area of Mendoza. There are several vineyards nearnby such as Carinae and Trapiche which are great to visit, however, our favourite was Familia Zuccardi which is a car drive away, but worth it for the sensational, reasonably priced set lunch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Posada Cavieres is located in the middle of the wine route in Maipu, Mendoza's first wine zone, with 7 wineries in walking distance. The lodge has 14 hectares, where you'll find vineyards, olive trees and vegetables. The lodge is a renovated old mud brick house, with 3 spacious rooms, each with private bathroom. It's equipped with a kitchen and dining room. Swimming pool and Wifi. The host Hans provides a copious breakfast with regional products. The posada has its own line of wines, "Cavieres." From the posada you can cycle along the wine road and go wine tasting in the surrounding wineries, visit olive oil factories, chocolate- , liquor- and cheese factories, go horseback riding or do a trip into the mountains. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Posada Cavieres Wine Farm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Posada Cavieres Wine Farm Hotel Maipu
- Posada Cavieres Wine Farm Mendoza, Argentina - Maipu