See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 24, 2017

I suspected as much from the cheap price, the place wasn't really up to hotel standards, more a school dormitory from a few decades back turned into a summer hostel. The pictures on the website really do speak (lie) louder than words. We had booked a twin room for three people, because the description said there is room for an extra bed. (My mistake, I din't mention the need for the extra bed separately when booking, because for me it is obvious that if three people take a room, they will all need a place to sleep.) We arrived late, so there was just one member of staff (albeit friendly) and they could not leave their post to look for a mattress. So, we had to build a makeshift bed from the bedding in the room. Thankfully there were good pillows and we didn't need the duvets for warmth. Someone showered on the floor above us late at night, nothing wrong with that, untill the water started dripping down through the ceiling to our bathroom downstairs! Managed to get some sleep in the end. Breakfast was fine, a standard nordic breakfast buffet. The grounds looked nice and lush in early summer. The garden looked like nice place to sit and enjoy the evening, but beacuse of the late time, we didn't have time for that.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 25, 2017 via mobile

Although the buildings are old and the room is in need of some tlc, it was an adequate stay and I slept well.
The dinner and lunches were good, albeit not fantastic.
The conference facilities are somewhat dated, but worked well enough.
Staff friendly, nothing to complain about. I checked in after the reception closed,but got the entry code when I rang to inform them. The info letter referred to a non-existant map, nowhere to be found. Took me ten minutes to find the building.
Iron and board well hidden in basement.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed October 24, 2016

This place brings my thoughts back to the 70th or 80th. It is kept ok but it is nothing close to fancy. The location is good and you walk to the train-station in about 7 min. Then it takes an hour to be in central Stockholm. Maybe the breakfast is the best since nothing else stand out.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 8, 2015 via mobile

We enjoyed our two-night stay here very much. It's out of the town center in a residential area, so having a rental car to get to the hotel was very useful. Still, there's a walking path along the main road that takes you to central Nynäshamn in about 20-30 minutes. The hotel room was bright and airy, but at night we had to hang blankets across the white curtains to block out the midnight sun. Breakfast was very good, with lactose-free yogurt options and a nice smorgasbord. We ate dinner there the first night and it was buffet-style Mexican food, plus we ordered local beer. It was great and the patio had a very nice feel. Very beautiful grounds; I would definitely return! It's great as a base from which to visit the archipelago.

Date of stay: June 2015
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 7, 2015

A very nice clean hotel in nice green idyllic area .Flat screen tv at the room and nice soft pillows. Beds put tougether in a dobbel room. Very nice and good food. People working there were so cind and helpful and moved even the breakfast to an earlier time because of a convention that started early. We were about 55 people and everything happend were smoothly and there was more than enough food. Then have also a very nice local beer there... many kinds. You can also rent a bicycle and get a nice trip around ther area. I can really recomend this hotel.

Date of stay: July 2015