“Bali in Antipolo”

Luljetta's Hanging Gardens and Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience one of a kind pampering at the newly built Luljetta's Hanging Gardens located at Loreland Farm Resort and relax amidst the commanding view of Laguna De Bay and Metro Manila. Built using indigineous and native materials complemented by tropical interiors sourced all over the Philippines. This Hanging Garden is a work of art by skilled and talented craftsmen of Pangasinan, Rizal and Palawan, Philippines.
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bali in Antipolo”
Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

Very nice location...i fell in love with the view!!!! Dont forget to visit some of the amenities of the whole resort!!!!

1 Thank Jayf S

Cainta, Rizal, Philippines
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Perfect place to relax!”
Reviewed July 31, 2014 via mobile

I never wanted to go to Loreland because it didn't give me a good impression. When I went back for Luljetta's I was awed. Booking reservations was easy as a breeze, no need to deposit a fee, just leave your name, # of person, package and expected time of arrival, you can do it by phone or email, both ways they answer inquiries promptly. From the entrance you can smell how relaxing the place already. Yes its pricey, we availed 930php per person which allows you to have all access to their water amenities. Also availed Footspa for 315php and pedicure 100php. I didn't really mind paying for something that's worth the value! Went here on a friday and it felt like we were the only ones there! Would love to come back here!

Visited July 2014
4 Thank Janina L
Quezon City
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“beautiful!”
Reviewed May 6, 2014

The pictures will speak for itself. The place is indeed beautiful. But as most of the time, beauty comes at a price. For me it was Php 930.00 Hanging Gardens Retreat - a 7 hours access to their pools, free locker use, dr. fish spa, access to lounges, free use of towels, batik robes, with welcome drinks and snacks.

There's no wi-fi here but who cares.

Luljetta's is located inside the Loreland resort. You don't need to pay the entrance fee to Loreland, just inform staff that you're booked for Luljetta's. However, access to main loreland pools' a different matter.

This spa resort is divided into 3 phases and my package supposed to give me access to all 3 phases. Unfortunately phase 1 area was blocked by a fallen tree branch, as per their website, phase 1 got a sauna. infinity pool and a hydropool. Too bad I didn't get to see those. I got a free ear conning in return and I enjoyed it a lot. The therapist was very patient but thorough and professional.

Climbing is the way to go to Luljetta's. climb down reception area. climb up a little to phase 1 and massage areas. climb down to dr. fish spa. down again to the phase 2 hydropool. down again to phase 3 infinity pool. up again down again in exploring the whole resort. I got out of breath a lot of times but it's good exercise somehow. some steps are steep too, those with bad knees, might have a hard time traversing the place and walkways are narrow so people on the heavy side will have a hard time too. I could say the same with their toilet and shower rooms,
not spacious at all. However i must say that the t&b's are all very clean.

What you pay for in Luljetta's is the beauty of the place, the view, and the peace and sanity you ll get staying here. The place is very nicely landscaped you ll get relaxes right away. the lounges are inviting. the I fell asleep in one of the nipa huts and the fish spa experience was enjoyable. the Phase 2 hydropool is nice to see too, but if you re there for the hydro-massage alone, then this doesn't beat those in Ace Water Spa where the water pressure is harder and the water is warm. Yes Luljetta's hydropool a little too cold for people to stay there long, i wish the water there was warmer. Most of the visitors go to the Phase 3 infinity pool, water here is warmer and here is where you ll get the view of the Laguna de Bay. the Pool is just 4 feet deep so safe enough but be careful with kids as there are no lifeguards and near the edge of the pool is down the cliff.

Place is not crowded. They have limited number of lockers so I guess they limit their number of visitors too. I was informed that they are strict with swimming attires but I saw one or two visitors swimming in T shirts.

Food is just ok they have a limited menu. The welcome drinks was bitter for me and the suman (native rice cake) snack was just ok. I bet they ll be improving on this sooner or later.

All in all I m not addicted to this place, but I really like it.

Visited April 2014
8 Thank dafnieblondie
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A Great Getaway”
Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

I was amazed when I first saw this place. The facilities were somewhat clean. Everything was provided and I felt welcomed. The massage was great. I fell asleep at the 2nd half of the way. I'm not sure if those massouse are certified. I scheduled a manicure and pedicure but had to wait 45 minutes until I had to reschedule it. Employee needs to learn how to prioritize.

1 Thank Eric Vernon T
Quezon City, Philippines
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Sweet escapade”
Reviewed April 22, 2014

Arriving early on Good Friday, we found loreland teeming with guests. There are enough parking space though. A man escorted us to the reception of Luljetta's Hanging Garden spa which was hidden two flights of steep stairs down. The spa was built on an almost 90degrees cliff, hence, the name. The spa was a wise choice for us as the we had the pool and hydro massage to ourselves. The doctor fish spa was the only place that got crowded but not for very long. We availed of the 930 retreat package which should include the use of the jacuzzi and sauna, however, it was not in service due to a fallen tree. The receptionist could have told us before we paid though. The package also includes the use of all the lounges which was perfect to just recline and enjoy the view and the wonderful breeze. The best lounge is way below, my octagenarian mother-in-law really had a hard time going down and she complained of the lack of handrails. She could go down no longer to the restaurant which was far below. Mr. Ramon, the kind owner ushered us to one of the lounges where we could have lunch served. There's a choice of sandwich or a 4course meal which can be ordered separately. I had to finish everyone's spicy rolls but my Kids loved the corn soup, the pesto pasta was delicious but the salad was a bit boring. The vegetables were not so fresh but forgivable... What with a consistent temp of 34degrees Celsius.

Mom-in-law was hydrophobic so I got us the foot spa package at 315php which she enjoyed. The best part for me was the pedicure at 100php. Linda's expert hands are so light you could doze of and never feel any sting. I hardly noticed she was done. The free tarragon tea was a plus.

Although very cordial, the staff do have problems of coordination. So whatever you do, don't lose your receipt and never forget the exact package you availed of. The staff will constantly ask..

The spa is best for honeymooners, couples and families as well as BFF's but certainly not senior citizen and PWD friendly. Pity, coz the place would be best for them to unwind... Would I go back? Fingers crossed... Hope to try the massage and body mask next time...

Visited April 2014