“A Long Weekend Well-Spent at Luljetta's Hanging Gardens and Spa”

Luljetta's Hanging Gardens and Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience one of a kind pampering at the newly built Luljetta's Hanging Gardens located at Loreland Farm Resort and relax amidst the commanding view of Laguna De Bay and Metro Manila. Built using indigineous and native materials complemented by tropical interiors sourced all over the Philippines. This Hanging Garden is a work of art by skilled and talented craftsmen of Pangasinan, Rizal and Palawan, Philippines.
Manila, Philippines
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“A Long Weekend Well-Spent at Luljetta's Hanging Gardens and Spa”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

I remember when I was a kid, when my parents have this some sort of break from work or during weekend, instead of travelling far south to Tagaytay or heading far north to Baguio, our family usually spent a day or two in the Highlands of the East, better known as Antipolo.

With its miraculous patron saint and delectable dishes suit to every discriminating taste, Antipolo has been a great destination for us providing that relaxing ambiance and enjoyable break from the toxicity of the metro.

And now, as Loreland Farm Resort offers an truly pampering activity perfect not just for the family but also to the hard-working individuals of Mega Manila, a break from the the crazy metro is now made heavenly with the the Luljetta's Hanging Gardens and Spa.

I was able to experience that along with an overnight stay at this precious resort in Antipolo, and together with some friends, a well spent long weekend took place that I honestly cannot wait to experience all over again.

Knowing how Loreland Farm Resort combines relaxation and adventure into one, adding this new attraction called Luljetta's Hanging Gardens and Spa is truly remarkable presenting the beauty of highland in a very breathtaking way.

Stay-ins and walk-ins can avail the astonishing services offered at Luljetta's, so from foot spa, body message and more, there's definitely one that suits your pampering need that you'll truly love.

I tried their body message last weekend, and since they are in this kind of soft opening stage, the body massage comes with a free foot spa too, which I tried on the next day of my stay here in Loreland.

The body massage with free foot spa is worth Php500.00. The service was impeccably great as I was able to take a sleep after my session. The masseuses were so professional and knowledgeable too for they know how to really treat every customer.

I've been to quite a number of spa houses in and outside the metro, and I think the service here tops my list so far. They are using a VCO for their massage, which I personally like because it renders this smooth movement of their hands onto my skin.

The body massage lasted for an hour, same goes with their foot spa, which in all fairness, despite of it being a FREE service was impeccable too.

But if there's another thing that anyone could really enjoy here in Luljetta's Hanging Gardens and Spa, the amenities that resembles the beauty of the place's breath-taking view is definitely the best reason for everyone to see and experience this place.

I highly recommend this place, and I will definitely go back for another fun and relaxing weekend here in Loreland Farm Resorts' Luljetta's Hanging Gardens and Spa!

Visited August 2013