“Philip's Sanctuary”

Phillip's Sanctuary
Reviewed November 12, 2012

We had our Team Building here in Philip's Sanctuary last August 2012 and it was fun! We had this instructor who was really knowledgeable when it comes to team activities. We did all sort of stuff, from pole-river. To the spider web, the hanging bridge and my favorite mud crawl!! overall It was tiring but it was worth it! Thank you Philip's Sanctuary for the one of a kind experience!

4  Thank Tikong29

Reviewed September 12, 2012

We had are so called bonding in Philip's Sanctuary about a month ago and what can I say about the place is, great!! Lots of trees. They have different obstacle course if that's what you called it to choose from. And what I like about this place is they have Zip line where in you can zip your way from point A to point B. Other attraction that they offer is Mud Slide and an Infinity Pool. On the other hand, what I dislike about this place is.. well, this place is far from community. What I mean is, you need to walk around 20 mins just for you to reach this place. Road is not accessible by Bus or other heavy vehicles especially if it's raining. But all in all, great place to ease your mind.

4  Thank Khoikhoi
Reviewed September 12, 2012

Been here for a day, No sleep yet the facilities draw out the adrenaline in you, so without further adieu, Here is my review:

Pros:
- Excellent & Challenging team building facilities
- Courteous & Patient staff (Although we are noisy, our facilitator showed "Infinite patience" and spoke in a well mannered voice)
- Well maintained grounds
- Well maintained clinic (We had a bit of an accident and they accommodated our colleague in the clinic free of charge)
- Water Stations in almost all team building facilities
- Zipline & Mudslide
- Good & affordable team building package value

Cons:
- Bit hard to find, signs leading to the place are fading
- Toilets & bathrooms are not that tidy (maybe it was raining that day)
- Food is a little pricey
- Lack of lockers, you will need someone to look over your belongings

Overall it was a nice stay! :)

4  Thank lesiege
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Theres a lot of activities to do. (zipline, swimming,mud crawl, wall climbing, hanging bridge and etc.) Perfect for team building! Our facilitator did a great job! one of the best unforgettable experiences in my life! ( i had my moment, LOL!)

4  Thank Richard G
Reviewed August 30, 2012

I think this is one of the best and most unforgettable experiences in my life. My friend and colleague thought that it would be a good idea to go on a sort of team building for our department so that we can get to know one another even better and we all contributed for it to push through. So for us, this is not just a team building, but also an outing of sorts between friends and colleagues. The activities we faced during our stay there were challenging and a little tiring, but it made everyone in the group strive to reach and exceed the goals that were set. It also made us closer, making us see that we are all strong in our own way and that we all have to make a contribution to the team to be able to do anything.

5  Thank WenYap_spc