“Trust the reviews people. They're not just saying things because they expected too much. This place really is the worst.” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Zero Degree Manila Ice Bar

Zero Degree Manila Ice Bar
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Late Night, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Dining options: Late Night, Seating, Serves Alcohol
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2013 via mobile

Bought the ensogo voucher, 299 for entrance for two, sisig and unlimited cocktails. Sounds like a good deal? Not so much. The ice bar was so small, you get in take pictures and get out. The place where you drink is extremely dirty. Table cloths looked like they weren't washed for a year. Stains were everywhere.cocktails tasted like water with food coloring. Service was extremely bad....and gross. I asked for forks and the waiter got some dirty ones, ran them through the water from the faucet and handed them to me. THEY HAD NO SOAP ON THEIR SINK. We stayed there for 3 hours just to use the voucher. They had no ash trays and no ice buckets. You even have to stand in front of the bar so the waiter can serve you after 15mins. Even when there's no one else there. Our drinks took 30 min before they served it. Sisig took an hour. I remember there were 6 waiters serving 8 to 10 tables and they were not efficient. Ladies' comfort room had blood all over the place. This place is too far from the city. Not worth it. Please, trust the reviews. Everyone in there was complaining. Try the ice bar in The fort Instead.

10 Thank Jeiz R

Meycauayan, Bulacan, Philippines
“a try for an "ice bar" experience”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2013

when this bar was featured in an early morning show, i must admit, it was catchy. such on my hubby's bday last year, after family dinner we went here with friends.

when we reach the bar itself, it was small in actual than what i imagined it was on tv. 2 ice carvings (whale & dolphin), 2 ice sofas & 1 ice table/bar. i was assuming everything inside was full of ice incl the walls, ceiling & floor. the price for a 2-shot of house blend drinks served on the ice glass was quite pricey for me. u can barely dance inside as 1x ur 2-shots were done & next batch of people arrived, u must go out. and their playing not so catchy dance tunes, well at least thanks for being allowed to take some shots for FB timeline experience.

over-all rating just to experience how it was inside an "ice bar" is what will satisfy you, for me personally, not a place to go back & hang out. we didn't availed of the buffet as we also find the food vs. the price not value for money, just after the "ice bar" experience, we head over a popular comedy bar in the same city to make our trip from bulacan to antipolo at least worth while.

btw, just a tip- bring ur own jacket/gloves, you may not be comfy with the jackets & gloves you need to wear wch they provide for visitors. i use to be whenever id go to public "ice" places like this one

• Visited February 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
5 Thank Eelanna
Pasig, Philippines
“waste of time”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2012

The place is delapidated,the food is not worth for the price of 290pesos....an experience i will never try to do the next time around.

• Visited October 2012
11 Thank Jay S
“Distressingly BAD experience :(”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2012

Sharing here my personal and honest experience about this place.
My mother and I went there for a buffet dinner last July. Getting to Antipolo on a commute style was quite easy though a bit long. At first glance, the place does not look empty nor jam packed. It was simply set up with monobloc chairs and tables, not the type of ambiance that I visualize as I skimmed and scanned their press releases on the voucher and online. Place was clean but with some parts where light is inadequate. It got me to thinking how come this place could serve numerous buyers from Metrodeal's Eat-All-You-Can with a Round of Iced Tea and Entrance to The Ice Bar at Zero Degree Manila deal/promo? Right then and there I felt cheated and shortchanged. Why? We never got enticed with the entire spread of buffet dishes that my mom and I almost retreat. There was no variety on the menu as there were three dishes presented before the guests which all used chicken meat. No fish nor pork dishes. A big no no! Yes there were crabs and shrimps but you can only have those should you purchase Seafood Buffet, which will cost you some more penny. Menu lacked in desirable qualities and deficient in taste and serving size. Had it not been the case, we could afford to have another round. Moreover, when the dessert was totally consumed the staff had a hard time replenishing it, the reason why only Ma got to get some and we need to share unexpectedly. Very unbecoming experience ever. Definitely not the type of buffet that is originally worth PhP520, the kind that seriously serves delectable food which you will surely indulge. Had I known this we never traveled and wasted our time and money for this deal. This promo from Metrodeal was really really disappointing. We never felt as shortchanged and dismayed like this before. After dinner, a meal time which did not last for more than an hour, we headed to the Ice Bar. I was not allowed to bring my camera inside which is fine with me. Inside there were only two ice carvings so nothing spectacular to behold the so-called 'first in our country'.

To be honest, nothing exceptional about this deal. We are just being honest and I hope the deal site and merchant shall take this as a constructive criticism. There is always room for improvement and I wish that Metrodeal will try to observe and test the deals first before selling it online so as to prevent dissatisfied buyers. So far this was the second deal that is food related which displeased me and my companion. Moreover, our travel going there was longer than the combined buffet and Ice Bar moment we had. One of the most consternating experience that Ma and I encountered.

• Visited July 2012
14 Thank blueenvelope
“Charge to experience”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2012

Just got home from dinner with the family and I was disappointed with the way they cook the food. The prepared food have more bones than what you can eat.

The service was just fine since they're accommodating enough.

All in all, it's not worth the time and effort to go to the place. And the food is such a big disappointment.

• 3 of 5 bubbles