“Rest and Relaxation”

Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Antipolo City
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Rest and Relaxation”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

Loreland's location is perfect because it is near Metro Manila. They offer not only recreational facilities like swimming pools, cottages and a zip line, but they also have spa service facility. One my favorite spot was the infinity pool that has a view of Metro Manila. Staff members are accommodating and friendly.

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank Endette_Mendoza

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
manila
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013

it has several levels of amenities in its terraced tropical themed hanging gardens. view is fantastic from almost every spot at the terraced gardens. two thumbs up for great spa service. perfect for a staycation weekend not too far from the Metro.

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank dongho
Manila, Philippines
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2013

Because Loreland has been our quick get away for the past 15 yrs, and because I had no time to plan ahead for this year's Holy Week, we opted to book ourselves in this resort.

Maybe because we were there on Holy Thursday, that's why the staff was overwhelmed by the crowd who came to check in. Despite the fact that we already paid and booked online, we still had to fall in line and wait for a few minutes.

The room was ok, not excellent. There were ants on top of the side table and the wall were too thin we could hear the footsteps, laughter and opening and closing of doors in adjacent rooms and common bathroom.

I found it difficult to sleep with all those noise, and I was close to going downstairs to complain (there's no phone to connect us to the reception).

The pools are smallish and most are not well-maintained, at least during this particular visit. Food at the Verde Restaurant are delicious but the meat of the Kare Kare needs more time in the pressure cooker. It took us 20 mins to get the bill and another 5 minutes to get the change. Their machine for credit card transaction wasn't working, too.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank 999alp999
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2013

I'm really glad the Loreland management take things seriously. From my four-star review four months ago because of the food, I'm now happy to give them a 5-star rating.

The venue is still the same but a lot has improved since the last time I visited. The place is now cleaner and you can actually feel a welcoming atmosphere.

Though I was not able to stay overnight this time, I would like to commend on the taste of their food at the Verde Restaurant. Despite my complaint of saltiness last time, the food I had was perfect. I had breakfast, lunch, and dinner there and everything was delicious, no more complains, and the staffs are as friendly as ever. The iced tea is now served in a taller glass and is no longer too much sweet (which I also complained about last time). The ambiance is also different as they replaced their tables and chairs with a more relaxing and beach set-up style and decor, makes you want to stay long and just relax.

Still thinking about that sweet bagoong/alamang....

Can't wait to go back and to also try their spa. Will bring my girlfriend next time.

Definitely worth coming back!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
5 Thank cookingmasterboy
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2013

I'd like to comment to help Loreland management improve their facilities and services.
Spent a day there with my family, rented a kubo.

They have a huge property and lots of pools. The pools are mostly quite smallish though.
What I like about it is of course having such a place very near the Metro.
Loreland can be the best in this area IF ALL FACILITIES ARE FUNCTIONING PROPERLY.
I understand if you put up more dressing room/CR for females as they have "more need", but the only one for male I was able to use was barely functioning - looks like still under renovation and drainage is clogged.
The common hand/utensils washing area near our place was also clogged by mid afternoon and was already full of trash (need more cleaning crew here).
That ship-looking structure looks like it's a bar or resto but it's not functioning that time.

Also, guests should be reminded about proper decorum.
One group near our kubo brought with them a sound system with loud music blaring. While you might like the free music, what if you don't? And what if someone else brought his own sound system and played some other music beside that other one?
Also, I'm not too "picky" or not even pa-sossy (note I'm and real straight guy too), but I think you would appreciate if other guests will not blow their noses in the pool in front of you!

Their resto near the main entrance looks very nice. Next time, I'd like to try to eat there. Food their looks yummy, and the prices are fair.
I am still thinking if it is worth it if we spend a night here. We do like to spend nights in resorts like those in Batangas.

We will be back again, because this is one of the best in this area, but I hope management improves some of what mentioned. Thanks

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Patrick S
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2012

The first time I was here, I gave a talk, so after that I left, without really touring the place. So the second time around, I spent an overnight for a training workshop. The place is huge and naturally beautiful. The staffs were very warm, friendly, and hospitable. Food selections are great as well as they have plentiful servings and the taste is ok (some dishes are too salty for me, like the sotanghon guisado, and their iced tea is too sweet for my taste).

Bedrooms are clean and spacious. They also have huts and cabanas wherein you can spend the day or night. The resort has a lot of swimming pools where friends and families can have fun or just bond. They have videoke machines where people can just sing the night away. They also have a ship in one of the swimming pools which is a great venue to party.

When I was there, it was jam-packed with people, and I think 2 weddings were being held, but you can still feel the privacy you need. Overall, Loreland Farm Resort is a great place to stay, would be going back soon. I hear they are expanding.

Room Tip: Want a room with a view? Try getting higher level rooms like 305 and 306 Want a room with an outsid...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
6 Thank cookingmasterboy
LorelandFarmResort, Front Office Manager at Loreland Farm Resort, responded to this review, December 3, 2012
Thank you very much for taking time to share your experience here at Loreland Farm Resort and we are glad you have enjoyed your stay with us. This inspires more of our staff to continuously improve our services to serve you better. Regarding the food (Sotanghon & Iced Tea) concerns we appreciate your suggestions and we will take note of that. Hope to see you again here at Loreland Farm Resort with your Family and Friends for your future events.
Mandaluyong City, Philippines
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2012

We have been planning a Family Reunion/out of town swimming since Feb and have browsed the web for private pools and resorts. We found you LORELAND--a CLEAN ---they do have segregation for the trash, trash can/ waste bins are on every corner/by the nipa huts/shades, FAMILY FRIENDLY-- our group includes kids and adults with Senior Citizens in wheelchairs; they were so helpful with our needs that they even suggested to have our cars park near the area we reserved and more; not all resorts have this kind of Customer Service! VERY ACCESSIBLE--- It was not so hard to find the resort because signboards and Tarpaulins was very helpful it was seen all thru out the road, very visible. We went there by Car, it was easy to find and even if you take Public Transportation it will not be that hard PUJs and Tricycle is available always depending on your headcount of course... In Conclusion/to sum it all up, We had FUN at LORELAND FARM RESORT, This won't be our last visit , that's for sure! Thank you Loreland Farm Resort for making our stay very memorable! Your staff made our stay/trip easier for us..

My only regret is that I wasn't bale to go get a massage in your Spa... but I will surely go back to have that massage..

Thank you Again...

Date and Dine Resort
Date and Dine Resort
#1 of 14 in Antipolo City
Altaroca Mountain Resort and Events Place
Altaroca Mountain Resort and Eve...
#11 of 14 in Antipolo City
Cafe Lupe Bed and Breakfast
Cafe Lupe Bed and Breakfast
#5 of 14 in Antipolo City

Been to Loreland Farm Resort? Share your experiences!