Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Park Guell in Antipolo

Our cousins brought us here on a Sunday! Very nice but lots of steps. Wide variety of Philippine... read more

Reviewed March 13, 2022
Ntrekker
Metuchen, New Jersey
via mobile
Must visit!

Went there for the second time I think. Still love the place! The garden was artistically done. It... read more

Reviewed November 1, 2021
sophiegrayy
Manila
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Luzon
from $40.00
from $21.80
from $74.82
from $93.00
More Info
All reviews entrance fee art lovers every corner works of art picture taking get away pasta galleries artwork place antipolo philippines sunday metro
Selected filters
Reviewed August 8, 2017

Before we proceeded to our Team Building at Cristina Villas, we dropped by the Museum. It was our first time to visit the place. It has a very large area which you cannot finish touring in one day. There are lots of beautiful paintings inside. Very good craftmanship. So try to visit at at Taktak Road, Antipolo.

Reviewed July 25, 2017

Perfect for every hipster/artsy persons out there. Great location for photo ops. By mid day, during weekends, people may flock around. Reasonable entrance rates apply. You can stay and roam around freely.

Date of experience: March 2017
Thank Fatima Henriett... F
Reviewed July 17, 2017 via mobile

One of the best museums, by far. You'd really appreciate every piece and how they were put together in a Mediterranean-ish place. Really, a thing of beauty.

Entrance fee is 200php per head. I think it has a 50percent off for students.

Reviewed July 16, 2017

If you are into artsy stuff, this is the pace for you. There are a number of galleries where you see various forms of arts, from paintings, sculptures, indigenous collections and much more. I believe they change their exhibits every now and then. This is also a place to take artsy pictures make sure you wear your best OOTD. Best to go here on dry season since this is a huge place and you have to transfer galleries to galleries. A restaurant and coffee shop in case you get hungry and thirsty.

1  Thank LloydDominicB
Reviewed July 11, 2017

Maybe it's just preference but I did not like most of the art exhibited at the Pinto Art Museum. There were some that I found interesting but for the most did not really care for most of it. The location itself was fantastic though, and I while I did not like the art, their staging and exhibition were exceptional. There's a café in the grounds but we did not stay long enough to enjoy it. It had just rained and the humidity was so high, we were sweating profusely even with the leisurely pace we were doing. Be ready for some stair climbing, if you're mobility challenged check if the they offer accommodations for those with disability or in wheelchairs. I think 1-2 hours is enough time to spend there to take in the art, take pictures, and maybe visit the café. Maybe worth a first time visit but I would not go back again.

Date of experience: June 2017