“Stunning and gorgous place”
other travelers have booked this property
View from the Casa Blanca Entrance Gate
Outdoor Bar
Outdoor Shower near Jacuzzi
Planter off Villa I Patio
Walkway Between Villa I and Villa II
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Russian first
Any
Sheena C
“Stunning and gorgous place”
Reviewed January 11, 2018 for a stay in January 2018
person found this review helpful

This place was beyond beautiful. We stayed in the Junior Villa. It was gorgeous, spacious, with an amazing bed, WIFI, Netflix, great kitchen, amazing shower, just perfect and beautiful. The view from the property is to die for. The hot tub area and hammock are so beyond beautiful. It is simply amazing to hot tub outside with the stunning view with the wonderful climate or under the beautiful stars. This place exceeded all expectations, and we would gladly have stayed there our entire trip in Costa Rica if we could have. Also the manager of the property was extremely flexible, helpful, and great. Thanks for an amazing stay!

BethAnn20...
Dallas, Texas
“Fabulous place!”
Reviewed January 7, 2018 for a stay in December 2017

Can't say enough good things about Casablanca - beautiful home, amazing location, wonderful owner and property manager, great price. Villa I and the Jr. Villa were perfect for our group. We loved it and highly recommend.

Funwithfa...
Pittsburgh
“Beautiful property with amazing views!”
Reviewed January 4, 2018 for a stay in December 2017

Tyler the manager received us at the Villa and gave us the logistics of the villas and information about the Arenal region. The views from both Villas 1 and 2 were absolutely fantastic! The landscape - the property was perfectly manicured and both Villas were very clean.

We enjoyed the outside Jacuzzis; unfortunately the grill which is located outside Villa 1 was out of propane and couldn’t be used during our stay. Tyler explained that it was not possible to get one tank during our stay since he had to bring it from San Jose ?! It would have been great to cook out surrounded by the spectacular views.

The outside dining tables - on the porch of each villa - were a great place to gather and enjoy the view, rain, sun, and birds. Both villas had water and bananas for birds - among the visitors were some small toucans = Aracari

At Villa 2 we were also visited by two wonderful neighbors - two horses! They came to the fence and allowed us to pet them.
The location of the two beds in each Villa is interesting - one of the beds is in a private room and the second bed is up one step off the living room - no door to close. Both my daughters shared the bed and loved the open view - they could literally sit in bed and see the lake and the porch table.
Both villas had a gas range and stove, refrigerator and microwave as well as dryer and washer (we did not use the dryer and washer).
No dishwasher, no trash disposal.
Both villas had a Cuisinart mixer and cookie sheets - did not use them but looked in perfect condition.
There were plenty of plates, cups, glasses, forks, silverware - some glasses were e.g. in drawers some in cabinets - look around the kitchen.
No spices, no napkins. Yes - paper towels, soap for dishes.
The bathrooms had toilet paper and small soaps.
Unexpected and not so good:
1- In both villas - the condition of the cookware was not acceptable - pans, pots, and metal baking pans were rusted with partial portions of their coating missing. It was a little bit daring cooking with them.
2- In Villa 1, two of the towels, left out for our use, in one the bathrooms - had tennis ball-size holes. We found some perfect towels in a closet - probably an oversight.
We had a great and relaxing stay! We felt safe at all times. We would like to visit the region again and stay at Casa Blanca!

Johnny U
Los Angeles, California
“Non-intrusive but always a phone call away if we needed anything.”
Reviewed October 15, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Views truly amazing friendly staff, Ty always so helpful and just a call away. If you want a location that truly has intimacy yet conformable great location.

johnogden...
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed August 8, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

This place is fantastic! We were just there for five days and wished we were able to stay longer. We were so impressed with the house and the location. It was absolutely awesome. The nearby restaurants we great and the people were so kind . We did some ziplinning and the hot springs which were both amazing. As for the grounds the layout it was perfect for us . We took Villa 1 and a junior villa for the six of us and it worked out perfect. Everything was beyond our expectations and we look forward to staying there again.
Thanks again.

familyof5...
Spanish Fort, Alabama
“Absolutely breathtaking...amazing location!”
Reviewed July 24, 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

This was the perfect spot for our Arenal vacation! We were in villa I and the adjoining smaller villa and I can't say enough about the beauty of this place. Every morning we sat out and drank coffee while watching birds of all kinds - many of them will come to the feeder right outside if you put out fresh fruit. We loved being close to Nuevo Arenal, such a friendly little town with lots of great restaurants, namely Gingerbread, Casa Paniagua, and Moya's Place. It's also not too far from all the attractions Arenal and La Fortuna have to offer. It was great to come back from our adventures of the day and relax at Casa Blanca. The property manager, Tyler Madill, is amazing!! He made us reservations to excursions and restaurants and we enjoyed everything he recommended. We highly recommend Casa Blanca and Tyler for a truly wonderful vacation :)

mtdidion
Nashville, Tennessee
“Beautiful home and better views”
Reviewed June 29, 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

This house was everything we could have wanted. It is up on a hill and has a great view of Lake Arenal. The sounds of the birds was the most noise we had. Tyler was very helpful, he met us at the house and showed us around and set us up for a white water rafting trip which was amazing. Town is only 10 minutes away for some great local "flavor," A small grocery is available and some great restaurants
as well - and the people are amazingly friendly and helpful. The Gingerbread House is literally at the end of the driveway and has great food and we had a nice visit with the owners as well. We will definitely stay here again if we visit Costa Rica in the future.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing