“AMAZING!!!!”
other travelers have booked this property
View from the Casa Blanca Entrance Gate
Outdoor Bar
Outdoor Shower near Jacuzzi
Planter off Villa I Patio
Walkway Between Villa I and Villa II
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Carla B
“AMAZING!!!!”
Reviewed April 11, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Thank you Casa Blanca. Our stay was unbelievable. If you go to Costa Rica, this is the place to stay. The property is so well-maintained and the property manager, Ty, was always at our disposable if we needed him. Villa I met every expectation and more. We could have not been happier. The weather was beautiful and everything was really easy to get to. The Arenal people were so welcoming and everything was so clean. Thank you Marc and Michele for an amazing adventure. We are definitely going back. From zip lining to walking the Catarata to eating ate Gingerbread made our trip unforgettable. Pura Vida!!!

Rick and Carla Hall

skeen3111
Des Moines, Iowa
“Excellent Stay!”
Reviewed March 26, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

We loved the seclusion of the property....inside and out spacious...nice furnishings..wildlife visited us!....stayed for 3 nights...enjoyed the area...Gingerbread Restaurant nearby is a must experience! Marc and Ty were both great to work with and over the top willing to share pointers with CR and the area. Would stay here again when in the area!

Your age range 35-49
esbrl
“Simply amazing!”
Reviewed March 2, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

This was our second time staying here and it won't be our last. The location is wonderful with stunning views. We love the little community of Nuevo Arenal and have found some superb nearby restaurants.
We have stayed in both villas and they are both beautiful. Super comfy and well stocked. The property is constantly being upgraded and we loved the New hot tub!!
Thanks to Ty and Marc.
We'll be back!!

A E
“Fantastic”
Reviewed February 23, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

My wife and I spent our 19th anniversary here. It was way beyond our expectations. The property is private, beautiful, and well worth the price. We are very very happy with our stay! Ty was a great help when we arrived.
It was hard to find though, we got lost twice and our GPS wasn't much of a help.
It was well worth the stress when we arrived though, we will be back.

Alternavi...
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“It can't get any better.....but then it does!”
Reviewed January 31, 2017 for a stay in January 2017

We stay in Marc and Michelle's paradise every chance we get when we are in Arenal. Everytime we come, they have added another amazing item to the Casa Blanca Compound that just keeps making it bettter and better!
Casa Blanca is one of the most unique and exquisitely decorated groups of villas in all of Arenal with a location that is perfect and a view that is world class. If that wasn’t enough Marc, Michelle and Ty the property manager, are just great people. I would say they make us feel right at home but we don't get treated this special at home. This property and the surrounding sights, sounds and wildlfe are an overall sensory overloaded experience start to finish.
The one con is leaving. We never want to leave! We're working on that!
Thanks Hermanos!! Hasta Pronto! Pura Vida Casa Blanca!

Mark Y
“Paradise”
Reviewed January 20, 2017 for a stay in January 2017
person found this review helpful

My wife and I just got back from our maiden trip to Costa Rica. Our research indicated that the Arenal area is one that we might be interested in moving to. When we were looking for somewhere to stay, Casa Blanca immediately became our #1 pick....and it was absolutely breathtaking. We stayed in Villa II for seven nights. We took the first day just to get used to our surroundings. Sitting on the back deck and watching the sunset the first evening was surreal. The Villa and the gardens around it are simply stunning. The design just fits together so well, everything is just as it should be. The property manager, Tyler Madill was very knowledgeable about the area and more than willing to see that our every need was met. He knows the people in the area and can get great deals on the tours. He also recommended some great restaurants in the area where we met people who felt like family. That's the best way I can describe our experience, a great laid back time with people who felt like family.

Qifu Z
“Unforgetable place to stay in Costa Rica”
Reviewed January 8, 2017 for a stay in December 2016

The view and tranquility at Casa Blanca are beyond our expectation. Four of us spent 3 nights in two houses here during Christmas season in 2016. Our friend who came with us is a successful entrepreneur in China and has been many places. He said that this was the most beautiful place he had ever stayed. He even asked his friend, a famous lawyer in China to change his trip plan and come to here. He regret that he didn’t bring his big camera lens to take better pictures. From the big new deck at Villa 1, we watched sun setting, chatted to late night and would not go back into the rooms even when the big storm came. What surprised us was there was no mosquito. In the morning we seeped tea at picnic area of Villa 2 surrounded by the chipping birds and smiling flowers. The lawn, yard and all rooms were well maintained. The lake can be viewed from living rooms, master bedrooms and kitchens. The food and services in the restaurants nearby (like Gingerbread) were great so that we didn't cook at all. We have already recommended this lovely place to our friends.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing