“The Go-to restaurant in the area”
Review of Moya's Place

Moya's Place
Ranked #5 of 22 Restaurants in Nuevo Arenal
Cuisines: Italian, Costa Rican, Pizza, Central American
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Arenal's sacred refuge for supreme tranquility. There aren't a million signs, but the food and ambiance say it all! Amazing wraps, pizza, and other unique cuisine.
“The Go-to restaurant in the area”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I live in Nuevo Arenal. This is our go-to restaurant when we are looking for something other than casadas. I prefer the wraps over the pizza. I find a wrap is large enough that I end up taking half home. They have a large variety of options with pizzas. Thin crust, Italian style. I do not like the calzone as I find them soggy. Love the hamburger. I rarely eat meat, but this is an excellent exception. Large, sloppy, fully loaded. Prices are middle range for the area. Both Americans and locals eat here. With constant in and out of customers that order pizza. True, as mentioned, don't be in a rush. This is not fast food take-out.

• Visited July 2013

• Hebrew first
Barcelona, Spain
“OK, but not great.”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

We stopped at Moya's based on the reviews here with our family of 6. I think the place is a bit overrated.

We ordered for appetizers the quasedia and the "Italian Sushi". Both were Ok, but not something I think we would order again.

My wife ordered the chicken skewers which she loved. The kids ordered pizza which was fine. And Jonny and I ordered the spaghetti Bolognese which was so-so.

The service was very nice. The place clean. The view - a gas station.... The price - a bit over the top with $90.

Not sure why this place is ranked so high.

• Visited July 2013
Neuveo Arenal
“Great food”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

Liked the atmosphere, service was slow, but where do you have to be,great meeting place,sit and watch the world pass by

Visited June 2013
chicago, il
“One of our favorites!”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Our first night at Lake Arenal this place was recommended to us, so of course, we had to try it. It is run by a charming family with a great dog. Anyway, the decor is appealing for the area. We had good service. We ate a greek salad and a pizza.....yummy. We would definitely recommend this restaurant and go back again to try some other offerings.

• Visited May 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Superb!”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We actually ate here two nights in a row because the food was so good the first night. I can honestly say that this food was better than most places in Las Vegas! My daughter must eat gluten-free and the cook actually came out from the kitchen to discuss the menu with her and what would meet her needs! The server was attentive and fun as well. I dream about the fettacine alfredo; you simply must try it!

Visited June 2013