Review Highlights
SIX STARS!!!!! No. Really!

I booked a private cruise for the family to celebrate my wife/mommy's birthday, and every aspect of... read more

Reviewed May 6, 2019
Chris S
New York City, New York
via mobile
Fantastic day trip

My wife and I joined a day trip. What amazing hosts and superb crew Lovely cruising under sail... read more

Reviewed March 24, 2019
nigeldebbie
Newhaven, United Kingdom
via mobile

All reviews captain markus cotton bay day trip great sailing flying fish couple of hours rum punch beautiful beach lovely lunch fell asleep birthday cake coconut sauce amazing trip lovely food great hosts store bay nice boat
Selected filters
Reviewed January 30, 2019 via mobile

We sailed with Picante Catamaran tour on 29th January 2019 with Captain Marcus and his brilliant crew in Tobago. Had a wonderful day sailing around the coast in Tobago snorkelling eating Tanya’s tasty food and drinks in abundance. Well worth the money great people and a wonderful day. Thank you to you all for a lovely day x

1  Thank Denise M
Reviewed January 28, 2019

We booked a trip through our resort and were not disappointed! The day started out cloudy and we got rained on as we motored out to the private bay where we would spend a delightful time. (Although Captain Marcus recommended that anyone experiencing motion sickness could find relief by going to the cabin below decks, I do NOT recommend anyone take that advice! I needed to retrieve something from my bag and in the short time I was below, the combination of diesel fumes and lack of orienting sight lines caused me to develop motion sickness where there had been none! Stay above board and sight the horizon.)
Upon arriving at our very private cove, the Picante anchored and we could swim, lay on the beautiful beach, or snorkel at one of the reefs. After a time, a delicious lunch was served onbord, and afterward there was a bit more time for water activities if desired. The time flew by and we then made our way back under sail. Very relaxing!
Captain Marcus and his crew are extremely capable, friendly and helpful. You won't regret the money spent!

1  Thank Debbie S
Reviewed January 21, 2019 via mobile

Dear Marcus and team.

We are the blue yacht anchored right next to you. S/V Mystic Blue. I would just like to comment how professional you & your crew member look. I watch you most days coming and going with clients. Your morning briefing to new clients, tons of laughs , so you clearly make them feel comfortable right in the beginning . The fact that we never hear blaring music off your charters is brilliant.

You run a very professional operation, keep it and and good luck for 2019.

Angela & Gary
S/V Mystic Blue

3  Thank AngelaSmith S
Reviewed January 20, 2019 via mobile

We joined an open day trip with approximately 12 others. A beautiful sailing day. Captain Marcus very welcoming and knowledgable. His crew delightful and caring. An engine powered trip up to Cotton Bay- snorkelling and lunch back on board. Food delicious. Then a glorious sail back down to Store Bay. My husband was unusually unwell on the journey and the crew were fantastic looking after him. Solicitous and full of tips about what would help- and they were right! If we come back next year we would definitely do this again. Big thank you!

2  Thank ladybird101
Reviewed January 7, 2019 via mobile

We have sailed up the coast several times to Cotton Bay over the past 10 years - beautiful way to spend a relaxing day. The picante is a perfect boat, we had ideal weather (the water was pretty calm), the crew very attentive and helpful & lunch was delicious! We motored up, dropped anchor @ Cotton Bay for 90 minutes or so - enough to snorkel, walk on the beach, swim or just relax an eat. I would highly recommend the Picante. We saw a dolphin on the way back and quite a few medium sized fish while snorkeling in Cotton Bay. We sailed all the way back - very nice trip!

2  Thank Bethv604